Alec Baldwin Wants to Overthrow the Govt

SamSpade

I do have to admit - almost all of these were a surprise to me, but partly because "effort" to impeach includes some off the cuff remark by someone,
and polls which mean very little.

And partly because Americans believe you can impeach anyone just because you don't LIKE them - so if you'd ask a right-leaning voter if they
would like to impeach Obama, you'd likely get the same reaction as asking a left-leaning voter if they would like to impeach Trump.

Kind of like asking people if you'd like to imprison Tom Brady for life - it's meaningless except it gauges how people FEEL.
Has no connection to legality or reality.

I've never seen anything like the fervor to impeach Trump, which has been a daily thing since before he took the oath of office -
and is going to be an issue for the rest of the fall - Vote Democrat and Impeach! Congressman have even gone so far as to say,
you don't need an actual crime to impeach - which is actually WHAT impeaching does - articles of impeachment are charging a crime.

Which will frustrate idiots who don't realize you need two thirds of the Senate to *remove* - and that's not going to happen.

Midnightrider

I do have to admit - almost all of these were a surprise to me, but partly because "effort" to impeach includes some off the cuff remark by someone,
and polls which mean very little.

And partly because Americans believe you can impeach anyone just because you don't LIKE them - so if you'd ask a right-leaning voter if they
would like to impeach Obama, you'd likely get the same reaction as asking a left-leaning voter if they would like to impeach Trump.

Kind of like asking people if you'd like to imprison Tom Brady for life - it's meaningless except it gauges how people FEEL.
Has no connection to legality or reality.

I've never seen anything like the fervor to impeach Trump, which has been a daily thing since before he took the oath of office -
and is going to be an issue for the rest of the fall - Vote Democrat and Impeach! Congressman have even gone so far as to say,
you don't need an actual crime to impeach - which is actually WHAT impeaching does - articles of impeachment are charging a crime.

Which will frustrate idiots who don't realize you need two thirds of the Senate to *remove* - and that's not going to happen.
what do you think the end game of all the birther crap was? to remove a duly elected presidnet. There were plenty prominent GOPers who were birthers including the current POTUS. :yay:

you guys just have blinders on when it is your side doing it

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
hey Mo, which part of that statement indicates I am not a republican?

"you guys................ your side..........."

But don't worry...we've always known that your claim was complete BS anyway. You show your far-left/antifa stripes daily.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I find it interesting that under a heading called "Efforts to impeach Barack Obama" they don't actually cite any efforts. They cite comments *about* impeachment, some that don't have anything to do with Barack Obama, but not one person who actually said "Impeach 44" and used it as a campaign cry.

One of them is actually a liberal journalist who "published an article in The New Republic called 'Scandal TBD' where he predicted that if Republicans were to win control of the House, and Barack Obama were to win re-election in 2012, the Republicans would try to impeach Obama and use any reason possible as pretext." That's not anyone calling for impeachment, that's a leftwing hysteric saying they would.

So again I will ask you:

Name one prominent person who actively called for Barack Obama's impeachment.

Midnightrider

How about "your side"? What "side" are you referring to?

Speaking of words being hard...

i am a republican. I can still see when 'my side' is being fauxraged by some BS story. I mean ####, Baldwin was talking about voting. Its right in the effing OP.

YOU GUYS cant see it when your side does it. The extreme left cant see it when their side does it. Neither of those statements has anything to do with what side i am on.

Words.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
YOU GUYS cant see it when your side does it.

Are you talking to me? "You guys"? What guys? I haven't said a word about Alec Baldwin.

This is one of your many problems: you lump everyone you don't like into a group, even if they don't belong there.