All Signs Point to Russia Being Behind DNC Hack

TPD

the poor dad

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That would be awesome indeed.

After her gerrymandering of the district that got Alan West unelected, maybe Alan should move into that district and rub her nose in the stink she's leaving behind. Not that he'd get elected since the district is overwhelmingly (D).

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well you are right. But they are bitching about getting caught not for what they were doing.

How is the hacking of DNC blatant emails against Sanders anyone else's fault? It's not. It shows how corrupt our gov is and how they will get out of it again. Unbelievable. How can some/many Americans be so stupid to go along with this? I think I am scared of the wrong people. The biggest threat lies (pun) in our own gov; not ISIS, drug cartels, N. Korea, Iran, etc. God bless America. :patriot:

The Clintons think they are untouchable. I hope
Americans finally prove them wrong. And, Hillary is the ultimate bobble head. You won't see her on my dashboard, but, maybe, on the front end of my car. This whole Clinton thing is absolute nonsense if she is elected, and the end of our country as we know it. I really can't believe it is happening, or that the Clintons are still in the picture of who will run America; after their 30 years of deceit, murder, and lies. Disgusting.

Sorry for the multiple edits, but the more I think about the Clintons, the angrier I get. We all know the the fabric of America has been broken by the breakdown of the family unit. The Clintons are the poster children/parents of a dysfunctional family unit. It is all about the money and power. Integrity be damned. Why is Hillary the Dem candidate? Can someone please answer that question for me? Thanks.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He might have - if he was a COR. Or Security.

If believe the little ass pimple is implying that the form itself wasn't signed. The package containing the DD254 has to be signed. That doesn't take away from the fact that security is taken seriously by those of us who care. Meh, the dems, not so much. If the libs are too stupid to secure communications and servers, I pray they don't get total control of our national security.

Hijinx

Just a couple of points. If this hacker got into the DNC's email he probably got into the server Hillary was using, or if he didn't he could have. Making her email disaster even more serious.,But of course the party is too busy getting her elected to worry about her reckless use of the web.

The fact that Washerwomans opponent is starting to receive donations says to me that the rank and file Democrats have about had enough. Even though their leadership is backing a woman they should have tossed aside. Power ios the name of the game they are playing.