Wenchy

camily said:
:mexicanjumpingbeans:
Sweet baby Jesus (pronounced Hay-zoos).

Mission accomplished. We have successfully hijacked this thread. :killingme

Good night. :buddies:

S

Schizo

I really liked the alligator bites I had in Key West. YUMMY in the TUMMY!

greyhound

Lilypad said:
I'll pass thank you-BUT, does it taste like chicken? :confused:

I've had alligator BBQ ribs and nuggets. No...It does not taste like chicken. It has it's own taste and the fat is disgusting....tried once and will never eat it again.

Bozznc

110 degrees and shivering
While I was down in Pensacola, a few of us rode out to the delta south of Nawlins.. Had gator loin on a stick, rolled in coriander and roasted.. one of the best meals (on a stick) I've ever had.. the texture was almost like jerky, but still moist inside. They cut the loin into strips and soaked it in seasoned beer for an hour or two before they roasted it. Make your tongue flap back and knock your brains out

bcp

In My Opinion
Lilypad said:
low in fat, low in calories and high in protein. In particular it is low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat. In addition, alligator or crocodile is a good source of niacin and vitamin B12.

so basically, about an hour after eating you begin creating some gator sized farts?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I first had alligator in New Orleans and really liked it. It was all tail meat, chunked, breaded, and deep fried served with a dynamite sauce. :yum: The texture reminds me of pork but it didn't taste like chicken to me. :shrug:

morganj614

jazz lady said:
I first had alligator in New Orleans and really liked it. It was all tail meat, chunked, breaded, and deep fried served with a dynamite sauce. :yum: The texture reminds me of pork but it didn't taste like chicken to me. :shrug:

That's how the Pub served it. It was very lightly breaded and the texture of pork is a great way to describe it. The meal came with fries, hush puppies, cole slaw and a spicy sauce. :yay::yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
That's how the Pub served it. It was very lightly breaded and the texture of pork is a great way to describe it. The meal came with fries, hush puppies, cole slaw and a spicy sauce. :yay::yay:

Mmm...that sounds good. :yay: It looks like the new owners are starting to make a difference and branching out. :clap: