Alyssa Milano, Always Entertaining...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Alyssa Milano Facing Backlash for Requesting Donations to Her Son’s Baseball Team: ‘Ain’t You a Millionaire?’

Actress Alyssa Milano prompted backlash on social media for requesting donations for her son’s baseball team, with people calling it inappropriate for a multi-millionaire celebrity to use her platform in such a way.

“My son’s baseball team is raising money for their Cooperstown trip. Any amount would be so greatly appreciated. You can read more about the team and make a donation here,” Milano said as she shared a link to a GoFundMe on X.

At the time of publication her GoFundMe effort has raised over 7,000 and pledges to use the funds for the team’s travel expenses.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I read something on Outkick earlier this week about travel sports leagues and their negative effect on HS sports.

SamSpade

I am shocked that anyone still knows who Alyssa Milano is...
I think, when you're a kid star in the 80's with her looks and that name, it sticks with you.

When your name is Danny Pintauro or Joel Higgins or Jeremy Miller - nope, no one remembers you.
(Hint: they all played younger brothers on family sitcoms - including Danny, who played Milano's younger brother).

SamSpade

meh, she ran out at 18 and showed off her tits ... and nude modeling as well and landed a successful TV Series
Really hasn't had a LOT of success since Charmed. Activism - which is the case for many in Hollywood who can't get good work - is the only way she stays in the news.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Her excuse that she "wanted the kids to raise money themselves instead of having it given to them" would fly except.......Mommy is the one panhandling on the internet. The kids aren't doing a car wash or selling candy bars or anything of the sort, and they had no part in this GFM.

But this is just like a Democrat. Why pay for your stuff if you can get someone else to do it for you? Health care, college tuition...hell, multi millionaire dollar celebrities regularly get on the internet or their show and whine that our tax dollars won't pay for their kid's medical issue or their mom's nursing home. In fact *they* should be kicking in for others instead of begging for our money. They insist the wealthy "should pay their share" while at the same time refusing to pay their share.

And it's interesting how this obvious hypocrisy and greed doesn't connect with the Democrat portion of our society. The best they can do is briefly go, "Hey, wait a minute...." then their programming kicks in and they start shouting about "wealthy" people making maybe $100k should be paying for Jimmy Kimmel's son's heart surgery (or whatever it was).

I will submit that the billion$$ we've given to Ukraine would buy a lot of relief right here in the US. Groups having to raise funds to help disabled vets or even buy poor kids school supplies, yet Zelensky gets whatever he asks for. And Democrat voters never look at that and wonder why.

I'm rewatching Boardwalk Empire, which got me on an Atlantic City kick. The history of AC, to this day, is interesting. Crooks and swindlers in government steal all the money - quite openly - and voters reelect them. AC is considered a food desert; there is one - one - proper grocery store that serves the whole city. One of the food conglomerates got 10s of billions of dollars to build a new supermarket several years ago and it never got done - the money just vanished. And citizens punished their elected officials in charge of the deal by....reelecting them. (Democrats, of course, but Chris Christie is also a thief and swindler and he's a Republican.)

Now Democrat politicians are telling their voters that the border crisis is Trump's fault, which is demonstrably untrue but I'm convinced Democrat voters are all on meth because they're like, "Yeah! Orange Man bad!" They *know* the crap their cult leaders spew is a lie. They *know* it. And yet they still believe and glue themselves to the street hysterical about Trump. The guy actually throwing his political opponents in prison - he's not the dictator, Trump is.

:crazy:

It's not even a special kind of mental illness because humans have always been like this. The Bible is filled with examples.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now Democrat politicians are telling their voters that the border crisis is Trump's fault, which is demonstrably untrue but I'm convinced Democrat voters are all on meth because they're like, "Yeah! Orange Man bad!" They *know* the crap their cult leaders spew is a lie. They *know* it. And yet they still believe and glue themselves to the street hysterical about Trump. The guy actually throwing his political opponents in prison - he's not the dictator, Trump is.

Yeah all Trumps fault because Trump said the Border Deal was a BAD Deal For Americans

PeoplesElbow

Her excuse that she "wanted the kids to raise money themselves instead of having it given to them" would fly except.......Mommy is the one panhandling on the internet. The kids aren't doing a car wash or selling candy bars or anything of the sort, and they had no part in this GFM.

But this is just like a Democrat. Why pay for your stuff if you can get someone else to do it for you? Health care, college tuition...hell, multi millionaire dollar celebrities regularly get on the internet or their show and whine that our tax dollars won't pay for their kid's medical issue or their mom's nursing home. In fact *they* should be kicking in for others instead of begging for our money. They insist the wealthy "should pay their share" while at the same time refusing to pay their share.

And it's interesting how this obvious hypocrisy and greed doesn't connect with the Democrat portion of our society. The best they can do is briefly go, "Hey, wait a minute...." then their programming kicks in and they start shouting about "wealthy" people making maybe $100k should be paying for Jimmy Kimmel's son's heart surgery (or whatever it was).

I will submit that the billion$$ we've given to Ukraine would buy a lot of relief right here in the US. Groups having to raise funds to help disabled vets or even buy poor kids school supplies, yet Zelensky gets whatever he asks for. And Democrat voters never look at that and wonder why.

I'm rewatching Boardwalk Empire, which got me on an Atlantic City kick. The history of AC, to this day, is interesting. Crooks and swindlers in government steal all the money - quite openly - and voters reelect them. AC is considered a food desert; there is one - one - proper grocery store that serves the whole city. One of the food conglomerates got 10s of billions of dollars to build a new supermarket several years ago and it never got done - the money just vanished. And citizens punished their elected officials in charge of the deal by....reelecting them. (Democrats, of course, but Chris Christie is also a thief and swindler and he's a Republican.)

:crazy:

It's not even a special kind of mental illness because humans have always been like this. The Bible is filled with examples.
To be fair, I doubt there is any politician in New Jersey that isn't crooked.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Same with California.
Been there exactly once in my life. Half of my Grampa Robinson's sibs moved to Cali from Mass in the late 20-s - early 30's.
2 of the cousins of my generation flew me out to LA for Easter week in 2017 to meet the last few of my dad's generation.

This was during a private visit the following Friday with June Foray, who was dad's 1st cousin. Easter Sunday gathering was at her house.
June was the daughter of dad's eldest aunt. She was 5 months shy of her 100th birthday and passed 3 months later.
1706568968633.png

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Been there exactly once in my life. Half of my Grampa Robinson's sibs moved to Cali from Mass in the late 20-s - early 30's.
2 of the cousins of my generation flew me out to LA for Easter week in 2017 to meet the last few of my dad's generation.

This was during a private visit the following Friday with June Foray, who was dad's 1st cousin. Easter Sunday gathering was at her house.
June was the daughter of dad's eldest aunt. She was 5 months shy of her 100th birthday and passed 3 months later.
View attachment 175182
SoCal is a different state than NorCal. Nice pic!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Alyssa Milano is spotted driving her $200k electric Porsche Taycan with son Milo to pet store - days after asking for $10k donation for his baseball team trip

• Multimillionaire Charmed star was seen driving her fully-loaded and customized 2023 electric Porsche Taycan 4S just days after she was slammed on the Internet for sharing a GoFundMe for son's baseball trip
  • DailyMail.com learned the British Racing Green paint job is custom and costs $14k - more than the donation she asked for son Milo's trip; Milano defended herself, saying she bought 'uniforms for the entire team'
  • Alyssa, 51, and her 12-year-old son spent their Saturday afternoon cuddling up with rescue puppies at a PetSmart in Los Angeles - and it looks like they even took a couple home

Just days after being slammed on social media for sharing a GoFundMe asking for $10,000 in donations for her son’s baseball team trip, the DailyMail.com spotted Alyssa Milano driving her fully-loaded and customized 2023 electric Porsche Taycan 4S - worth an estimated $200k.

Alyssa, 51, and her 12-year-old son Milo Bugliari spent their Saturday afternoon cuddling up with adorable rescue puppies at a PetSmart in Los Angeles - and it looks like they even took a couple home.

The idyllic scene inside the pet store was in stark contrast to the turmoil the former Charmed actress set off earlier in the week when she asked her 3.4 million ‘X’ followers (formerly Twitter) for contributions to help send Milo’s Little League team to Cooperstown, Ohio.
People wondered why a Hollywood actress worth an estimated $4 million, and married to a powerhouse agent at CAA, David Bugliari, 43, would have to beg for $10k donations from her fans of more modest means.