Amazing Pet Care!- White Plains Animal Hospital

Nora

Dr. Pressman and his staff at White Plains Animal Hospital are compassionate and dedicated. They treat their patients as if they were their own. I have been taking my dogs to Dr. Pressman for 8 years now. He has always been very thorough and very caring. He is very knowledgeable and his staff is always helpful and courteous. I have recommended many people and they all tell me how pleased they are with the service and care. They also tell me how grateful they are to have found a veterinarian that is so dedicated in caring for their pet. I feel comfortable and confident that my dog is getting the BEST care possible! Thank you Dr. Pressman and staff :)

frequentflier

happy to be living
Dr. Pressman and his staff at White Plains Animal Hospital are compassionate and dedicated. They treat their patients as if they were their own. I have been taking my dogs to Dr. Pressman for 8 years now. He has always been very thorough and very caring. He is very knowledgeable and his staff is always helpful and courteous. I have recommended many people and they all tell me how pleased they are with the service and care. They also tell me how grateful they are to have found a veterinarian that is so dedicated in caring for their pet. I feel comfortable and confident that my dog is getting the BEST care possible! Thank you Dr. Pressman and staff :)

Where the heck is White Plains?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Where the heck is White Plains?

Between Waldorf and Laplata.

I've used White Plains Animal Hospital also the past 2 years, and so far the care seems very good. They went the extra mile to clean out a soft sided carrier for me that the cat had popped in, then lit one of those great pet smell eradicator candles they sell to clear the room of the poop smell.

They put down one of my resident cats that was at death's door following her battle with a liver disorder. I just didn't want to see her suffer any longer, and paid to end her suffering. I miss her so much :bawl: . They were quite good at handling our sadness that day.

My dog has ear/skin issues as some of you know from my prior posts. This vet explained to me that some dog breeds are known for ear issues and told me how we can manage it as there may never be a way to eradicate the problem entirely. Speaking of, today is clean the ears and bath day - oh joy ....... let me find the camera to take a picture of him all suds up to post later.

I do recall reading that someone had a bad experience there, but as we know, there can be good places that have an occasional unhappy customer. I have not experienced anything that would suggest they are anything but very caring people.

bobbiecoda

I also take my pets to Dr. Pressman. He and his staff are to be commended for the care and kindness they provide to both their patients and the owners alike. My elder cat was very well cared for until his passing last year at age
18 1/2. I cannot remember how many years we have been clients there but never sorry we made the switch. His staff are well informed and so helpful. They always go the extra mile as does Dr. Pressman. We feel so fortunate to have found a place that we are confident in.