Amazing!!!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
A huge bald eagle just circled the end of my driveway and landed.. He walked out in to the road and flew off with the dead bunny that was out there this morning!!! I wish I could have run out with a camera.:ohwell:

I'm laughing at the 3 turkey buzzards who just missed out on a fat lunch!! Those dopes are standing out there like, "DUH!"

:lmao:

T

toppick08

This is why the Eastern Turkey should be our National Bird............no dead meat for them..:coffee:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
They keep coming back... The whole rabbit left with the eagle..

Those things are so dumb I feel sorry for them... Expecially since there's a number of dead things just inside the treeline over here..

Can buzzards smell?? Or do they hunt be sight??

morningbell

hmmmmmm
They keep coming back... The whole rabbit left with the eagle..

Those things are so dumb I feel sorry for them... Expecially since there's a number of dead things just inside the treeline over here..

Can buzzards smell?? Or do they hunt be sight??

Make sure your rocket dog is inside, you know that bird will take him.

I have seen bald eagles take a live animal up to great heights and drop them so they die.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Make sure your rocket dog is inside, you know that bird will take him.

I have seen bald eagles take a live animal up to great heights and drop them so they die.

Rocket dog!!! :lmao: I'm not gonna ask you if that's because he's fast or excitable:lol:

You make the circle of life sound all too tragic... Why wouldn't an eagle drop his prey to save him self the messy task of plucking its eyes out until it bleeds to death... :shrug:

I'm thinking my next boyfriend will be a survivalist... Not a Unibomber type but someone who really knows his way around the woods.

I'm laughing at these off road dope who take their jeeps down "trails" to get muddy so that they think they're rugged.. A utility vehicle should be used to make your way over rough terrain toward some goal.. Not just to collect mud and destroy the landscape for shiats and giggles.:rolleyes:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Rocket dog!!! :lmao: I'm not gonna ask you if that's because he's fast or excitable:lol:

You make the circle of life sound all too tragic... Why wouldn't an eagle drop his prey to save him self the messy task of plucking its eyes out until it bleeds to death... :shrug:

I'm thinking my next boyfriend will be a survivalist... Not a Unibomber type but someone who really knows his way around the woods.

I'm laughing at these off road dopes who take their jeeps down "trails" to get muddy so that they think they're rugged.. A utility vehicle should be used to make your way over rough terrain toward some goal.. Not just to collect mud and destroy the landscape for shiats and giggles.:rolleyes:

You have heard me call your pup Rocket Dog, because of the way he zips around the yard and how he holds his tail as a rudder for balance :lmao:

Start looking for single Eagle Scouts.... damn it I know we should have stayed in Scouts for a reason :doh:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
You have heard me call your pup Rocket Dog, because of the way he zips around the yard and how he holds his tail as a rudder for balance :lmao:

Start looking for single Eagle Scouts.... damn it I know we should have stayed in Scouts for a reason :doh:

Did you see the men in our group?? I bet not a one can start a fire without gasoline or dig a latrine without help.

I need a man who knows how to build stuff and fix stuff.. One with a grill and a boat, because outside cooking is "mens work" and a boat is not in my budget:lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Did you see the men in our group?? I bet not a one can start a fire without gasoline or dig a latrine without help.

I need a man who knows how to build stuff and fix stuff.. One with a grill and a boat, because outside cooking is "mens work" and a boat is not in my budget:lol:

:killingme I can't believe you can't grill. you can do everything else a man can do (I'm sure even pee standing up).

That's true, I also think they were attached anyway, not a good looker in the bunch :ohwell: