Amazon Prime

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Big fan of Prime here. I shop on Amazon a lot and the free shipping is great but also the free movies and TV shows, and you can get free Kindle books and mags, too. Well worth the annual fee.

:yay: Those, too!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I ordered some stuff for my oldest and his byo computer project from newegg on Sunday evening, 1st pkg arrived this afternoon, no expedited delivery costs. :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I was thinking about this Yesterday my daughter 11, is growing up in world where boxes just show up at they house with stuff in them .... from Amazon
this place 'On Line' where dad goes on line and orders her books
every time she brings me another Amazon Box - 'Is that another book dad?'

sure in the 1880s there was the Sears and Montgomery Wards Catalogs - things arrive mail order by train .... but now, I got my new Cell Phone direct from China in 3 days

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Newegg is another vender I like to use. Never had a problem with them in over 15 years

Newegg was my go to for many years ... I may pay a little more over all on a new computer build but I generally get everything from Amazon now.
Although my last computer build it was cheaper to get the Case and Processor from Newegg even with the shipping.

Hank

my war
A friend of mine who lives in DC has Prime 2 Hour... Gets his order within a couple hours. Pretty Awesome!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A friend of mine who lives in DC has Prime 2 Hour... Gets his order within a couple hours. Pretty Awesome!

Seen that advertised on my orders, but if I need something in a pinch - and fast - it could come in handy.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Yeah...REALLY sucks that you have to pay taxes. So sorry you actually have to do something to help.

I pay more in taxes than you probably make in a year. I do more than my fair share of supporting the system. Why am I even entertaining you TJ...Merry Christmas! (I hope that didn't offend you) :crazy:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I pay more in taxes than you probably make in a year. I do more than my fair share of supporting the system. Why am I even entertaining you TJ...Merry Christmas! (I hope that didn't offend you) :crazy:

She probably has her Toys for Tots delivering to her at her Salvation Army shelter she occupies during the cold season, all for free.

TPD

the poor dad
I guess my household is not playing the consumerism game properly because we do very little online shopping. Maybe there really isn't that much 'stuff' we gotta have. Most things I need, I can get at my local hardware store....

tom88

Yeah, she gets a day off for that. I don't think that every single thread needs to be an encounter group so she can work out her anger issues.

:rolleyes:

This is pretty petty. Don't like someone's opinion so you ban them? Are you twelve?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
with you being on the road, how does delivery work? do you stay in one place long enough for deliveries or does someone collect stuff until you get home?

sorry to be nosy, I've just always wondered how that works.

You can change your delivery address. I even have stuff delivered to hotels when needed. Easy peasy..