American idol

Solja_Boy

I think that both Davids are a bunch or cry babys. They should have been embarised to have been cought crying on camera.

I

Inkpen

I think that both Davids are a bunch or cry babys. They should have been embarised to have been cought crying on camera.

Hey..at least try and spell ....

Davids....Davids'
or....of
babys.....babies
embarised......embarrassed
cought....caught

typos are one thing, ignorance is another.

See that little ABC over a checkmark in the upper right...means SPELL CHECK...using it might help you out!!!

Solja_Boy

Hey..at least try and spell ....

Davids....Davids'
or....of
babys.....babies
embarised......embarrassed
cought....caught

typos are one thing, ignorance is another.

See that little ABC over a checkmark in the upper right...means SPELL CHECK...using it might help you out!!!

Spell checking is for people trying to fake the funk. I am keepin it real.

SamSpade

This is because she is being set up to loose. They are not giving her as good selection of songs to choose from as the two Davids.

Ridiculous. Almost every week, she chose her own songs, and this week, her worst performance was "Fever" - her own choice. Her best was also her own choice - "A Change is Gonna Come".

Personally, I think "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" for David Cook must have been some kind of *joke*. It's a beautiful song, but it is absolutely the most non-rock song I can think of in the past 30-40 years. Similarly, "Longer" is most treacly, gooey (Simon's word) song that makes people curl their toes, and just what people DON'T want to hear from David A.

She's been in the bottom 2 or three six times until she was voted off. Like Kristy Lee, should have been booted long before. That she lasted this long is astonishing.

SamSpade

I think so.

Archuletta can't sell records. All he's gonna sell is a bunch of sing-along CDs for little kids. :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

He's 17. 16 when he started. He might be the youngest finalist they've ever had.

I can easily see him being an Enrique Iglesias or fronting a boy band. Give him time.

OldHillcrestGuy

She sucks. She won in 2004 because that was all about :blahblah: they don't like black people :blahblah: and a black person HAD TO WIN in order to legitimize the show. :ohwell:

Diana DeGarmo was, by far, the better singer over Fanscreama. I didn't watch last night, and I could've told you it would suck before the show. She's not a singer, she screams and lets the background singers do all the singing. All she did when she won was go "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" and jump up and down.

Fantasia was horrible, has no talent the song she sang I think was called something like "Bored" but not really sure, all she did was scream, shes horrible.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Fantasia was horrible, has no talent the song she sang I think was called something like "Bored" but not really sure, all she did was scream, shes horrible.

:yeahthat:

Diana was 500 times better than her.

Every week, Simon said she was good but she was too young and shouldn't win the competition. But, Simon likes David Archuletta?

:confused:

bcp

In My Opinion
:yeahthat:

Diana was 500 times better than her.

Every week, Simon said she was good but she was too young and shouldn't win the competition. But, Simon likes David Archuletta?

:confused:
Ive made toilet noises after a night of chili, hot peppers and Iron City beer that sounded better than what that ho was doing

by the way, I speak of fantasia or whatever the wildabeast calls itself

Solja_Boy

He's 17. 16 when he started. He might be the youngest finalist they've ever had.

I can easily see him being an Enrique Iglesias or fronting a boy band. Give him time.

If you give him time, his balls are going to drop and he is going to loose his voice.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Ive made toilet noises after a night of chili, hot peppers and Iron City beer that sounded better than what that ho was doing

by the way, I speak of fantasia or whatever the wildabeast calls itself

vs.

How the #### did Fanscreama ever make it on to American Idol? :confused:

Diana Degarmo is WAY BETTER, by leaps and bounds, than Fanscreama.

AndyMarquisLIVE

The sad thing is, the song Fanscreama sang last night, it would be a really good song if someone else sang it. :shrug:

The look on Simon's face is classic! :killingme:killingme:killingme

katsmeows

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? Syesha got voted off. She was by far the best singer and should not have been kicked off the show. This just goes to show that america is full of racists trying to hold black people down.

Oh my God, another reason to #####! Wasnt last years winner black, or half black? Probably this post was just written to start crap and I am sure it will.She was a good singer but she couldnt hold a candle to the other two, and that had nothing to do if she was black or white. All some people need is a reason....and I guess figure american idol is your reason.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Bob's Big Boy and Woody Woodpecker called and said they wanted their hairstyle back. :lol:

Fantasia is fat(ter) and whoever said the "yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah..." in their post, that was funny as hell to remember when I heard her sing that. :roflmao:

To the OP, Syesha's not a pop star. :flowers:

BlueBird

I dont like either one, but think the teeny vote will make David A. the winner and in about 2 years, you'll say David who. JMO

David Cook has very real talent. He's extremely intelligent and most likely to succeed compared to David A.

I wouldn't waste my money on either of the two's debut CD's because I steal all my music online.

And the winner is (drumroll please).................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. (((((())))))))(((((()))))))BLUEBIRD(((((((())))))))))))))(((((((((((())))))))

AND MY SPLIT PERSONALITY GREENHORNET.

BlueBird

Ridiculous. Almost every week, she chose her own songs, and this week, her worst performance was "Fever" - her own choice. Her best was also her own choice - "A Change is Gonna Come".

Personally, I think "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" for David Cook must have been some kind of *joke*. It's a beautiful song, but it is absolutely the most non-rock song I can think of in the past 30-40 years. Similarly, "Longer" is most treacly, gooey (Simon's word) song that makes people curl their toes, and just what people DON'T want to hear from David A.

She's been in the bottom 2 or three six times until she was voted off. Like Kristy Lee, should have been booted long before. That she lasted this long is astonishing.

Relax partner he said she was being set up to be LOOSE not LOSE. I think he means that she is being road hard and put away wet back stage which is making her very LOOSE.

If you want Syesha to win Soulja Moron then vote for her on your "bling" cell phone. We all know you think talking on your cell is the shiznit. It's a free country and us black folks are allowed to vote now remember....

By the way stop being such an ignorant stooge your giving your fellow brothers a bad reputation........