And the Academy Award for Best Partisan Mouthpiece in a Prime Time Slot goes to....

BOP

BOP

Just because you say something doesn't mean its true. Thats another thing you and Trump have in common. Plus you are both fat.

Fat Shaming? Really? I thought that was against the Lib-tard rules. You better be glad this isn't Twitter. Oh, wait, what was I thinking? It's tots okay to throw the rulebook out the window when you're insulting anyone on the right. Never mind.

If you can't win and argument based on the truth you just try to ascribe it the other person being a retard or hysterical.

I about spit coffee out laughing at the glaring irony. It's too bad you can't see it.

Can't you ever just have a discussion without your superior sanctimonious crap?

Can't you ever just have a discussion without constantly shifting shifting shifting the topic so as to never give a straight answer?

You live in a trailer for gods sake. You and your opinion are not better than anyone else here despite you trying to convince everyone otherwise.

Translation: I'm superior to you and my opinions carry more weight than yours because I live in an actual stick frame house and you don't. True, it is my mommy's basement, but it's still a house.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sounds like ol' upChucky really would be happier under a totalitarian form of government. Hell, why even have a Congress? Let's just make Trump king and let him do what he wants, right Chuck?

Hey, sha-BOP! The only time I can think is in the silence of the night. So much babysitting is rattling my brain. :lol:

First of all, Schumer is a pure slimeball; in our Gov for himself. He needs to borrow Obama’s flip flops. He says he was Trump’s friend, but with friends like that...and you know the rest. And, I often wonder about libprogs like him. Do they, actually, think they will be protected from Totalitarianism because they think they are protected by a Gov bubble ivory tower, or do they want it because they want to be the Totalinarianism? I have always said be careful what y’all wish for, but I think Schumer wishes for that. Also, did you see that the recent Bilderburg conference was even more secretive than usual?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You live in a trailer for gods sake. You and your opinion are not better than anyone else here despite you trying to convince everyone otherwise.

It's a pretty nice "trailer", too. It has wheels so they can drive it all over tarnation touring the good ol' USA. They've been to nearly every state in our Union, now. (if not all)

How in the world would anyone think that was something bad? I think you're just jealous of her & Monello's really cool life. :coffee:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's a pretty nice "trailer", too. It has wheels so they can drive it all over tarnation touring the good ol' USA. They've been to nearly every state in our Union, now. (if not all)

How in the world would anyone think that was something bad? I think you're just jealous of her & Monello's really cool life. :coffee:

Sappy is jealous of anyone that exceeds his existence of living in a cardboard box and pushing a shopping cart.

If it wasn't for his Mommy, that's where he'd be.

Hijinx

I hate to get into this, but some of those RV's cost upwards of $500,000 dollars.

No doubt they are the worst investment anyone can make, as no one wants to buy a $500,000 dollar RV with 100,000 miles on it, but just judging by the cost of those things there aren't many real idiots out there driving them. I would say upper middle class.

Definitely not trailer trash.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just because you say something doesn't mean its true. Thats another thing you and Trump have in common. Plus you are both fat.

If you can't win and argument based on the truth you just try to ascribe it the other person being a retard or hysterical.

look in the mirror you hypocrite .... EVERYTHING you just typed out applies to you [except maybe living in a trailer and being fat]

supposition, innuendo, and fantasy are all you offer up AS OPINION

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I hate to get into this, but some of those RV's cost upwards of $500,000 dollars.

No doubt they are the worst investment anyone can make, as no one wants to buy a $500,000 dollar RV with 100,000 miles on it, but just judging by the cost of those things there aren't many real idiots out there driving them. I would say upper middle class.
And higher... There is a show on the Travel Channel showing some of these things custom done for Celebs and the wealthy. ( Some of them topping out at over five Million )

:yay: