Anderson's Bar Clements Reviews

SoMDGirl42

Introduce yourself to Bobby... he'll cash all of your checks and front ya beer when you run low on cash! :lmao:

I stand corrected. Bobby and his daughter are probably the only ones that know my name. They've cashed many checks for me. Gotta love it when the banks are closed, you maxed out the ATM card and you need money. They've even cashed third party checks for me before, and that's unheard of nowadays.

Bobby is one cool old dude. Gotta love him.

mizteresa1965

I stand corrected. Bobby and his daughter are probably the only ones that know my name. They've cashed many checks for me. Gotta love it when the banks are closed, you maxed out the ATM card and you need money. They've even cashed third party checks for me before, and that's unheard of nowadays.

He sure is!!! He really looks out for those he cares about!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Introduce yourself to Bobby... he'll cash all of your checks and front ya beer when you run low on cash! :lmao:

:yeahthat: Gawd I love that place. I told him if I ever bartended again, I'd come work for him. I miss going there now that I'm a Ridge Runner. :lol: I took the giant there our first night out. He handled his own and didn't run screaming as a group of us swigged Boone's Farm from the same bottle. :lmao:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
OMG :roflmao: Ya'll are bringing back some fun arse memories.

Everytime I drive up that way now, I try to stop in just to say hi.

Animal lives right behind me...I don't think I've ever seen him cutting grass without a beer in one hand....:lamo:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Yes he is. One of the best, if not *the* best.

OMG :roflmao: Ya'll are bringing back some fun arse memories.

Everytime I drive up that way now, I try to stop in just to say hi.

We need to do that again. :huggy:

Animal lives right behind me...I don't think I've ever seen him cutting grass without a beer in one hand....:lamo:

I don't think he even went to the bus stop to put his son on the bus in the morning without a beer in his hand! :roflmao:

You gotta be right in his face to understand a word he says, and even then you only get like every third word. :killingme

He's a big ole lug. Ya gotta luv him!