Animals are Great! Animals are Great!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Bear chases skier down mountain in Romania

It was quite the spectacle on the slopes at Predeal mountain resort in Brasov County last month, when a brown bear charged towards the skiing tourist, Digi24 reports.

"Faster, faster! Go, the bear is chasing you! Faster! God forbid, don't look back!" onlookers screamed from the chairlift on Jan. 23.

Likely bearing in mind that his options were limited, the skier slickly threw his bag to distract the wild animal – and the ploy paid off. The bear scurried to the side of the slope for closer examination, and the skier glided to safety, unharmed.

( VIDEO )

Bear chases skier down mountain in Romania

It was quite the spectacle on the slopes at Predeal mountain resort in Brasov County last month, when a brown bear charged towards the skiing tourist, Digi24 reports.

"Faster, faster! Go, the bear is chasing you! Faster! God forbid, don't look back!" onlookers screamed from the chairlift on Jan. 23.

Likely bearing in mind that his options were limited, the skier slickly threw his bag to distract the wild animal – and the ploy paid off. The bear scurried to the side of the slope for closer examination, and the skier glided to safety, unharmed.

( VIDEO )

This is why I always ski carrying a picnic basket.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
0cb1739dc69128ae04df4513f512f642.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Georgia firefighters help ‘embarrassed’ raccoon out of a jam

Dalton firefighters said raccoon broke into home and couldn’t find his way out

Firefighters shared a photo of the wild animal after it was caught in its unfortunate predicament and used its paw to cover its face in apparent humiliation.

"As you can tell, he was pretty embarrassed about it, but it's really nothing to be ashamed of, the department wrote. "We all need a helping hand every now and then."

TPD

the poor dad
Is it just me who would never call the fire department to come remove an animal from my home? I despise snakes like some despise spiders so I would not even call the fire department to come put out the fire when I set my house ablaze because of a snake inside.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When I worked in DC, I was outside having a smoke and a sparrow landed on this woman's shoe..she screamed and fainted..she was lucky I was there to catch her or her head would have hit the concrete.
Good Santa!