Annies Early Learning

Roman

Annie's Early Learning

Hello! I can't believe it's been over a month since the Boy was born..and you will be going back to work! I've never heard of the Learning Center you are talking about, probably because my Children are well in to their 30's, but I do have a little advice for you. When mine were young, before buying a house in that particular area..I would do what I call a "POP" Inspection on the School. Don't let them know you are coming, and make sure you are alert to the surroundings, and how the Children appear, as well as checking for cleanliness, etc. I know that you aren't a Dumbazz, but this has really helped me with my decisions where my kids were concerned. Good luck!

KDENISE977

Hello! I can't believe it's been over a month since the Boy was born..and you will be going back to work! I've never heard of the Learning Center you are talking about, probably because my Children are well in to their 30's, but I do have a little advice for you. When mine were young, before buying a house in that particular area..I would do what I call a "POP" Inspection on the School. Don't let them know you are coming, and make sure you are alert to the surroundings, and how the Children appear, as well as checking for cleanliness, etc. I know that you aren't a Dumbazz, but this has really helped me with my decisions where my kids were concerned. Good luck!

Not going back yet, not till some time in August, but I wanted to do a bunch of research, THANKS FOR THE TIP, I'll POP in for sure !!!!

dawn

Not going back yet, not till some time in August, but I wanted to do a bunch of research, THANKS FOR THE TIP, I'll POP in for sure !!!!

They actually encourage POP ins, and will also encourage you to also come by at any time if you do enroll your child. They have a huge open door policy and will express that to you at any given time. I love the school and the teachers are wonderful with my son! My son loves going there and I never ever have an issue trying to get him to go to school, he actually enjoys going. The owner, director and teachers are very personable!

They also just bought the jazzercize building and are going to use that for summer camp!

KDENISE977

I'm checking on some other options. They were so very unorganized when I stopped by, no one could get any managers on the phone, they stated that they (the mgmt) should have been there by now and no one knew where they were. No one bothered to call me back, the place appeared to be dirty ( at least the area where my child was to be kept) and they only have one person with infant CPR certification for the entire 2 buildings per shift. I'm a first time mother and when I went over this stuff with my own mother, she said it wasn't something she'd be comfortable with either !!