Anniversary Pics

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
BadKarmaMPD said:
Cool! Hope you can get out there. Long distance relationships are a beotch! Kudos for being able to pull it off.
It hasn't been easy... :ohwell:
But she's worth it.

J

justhangn

redhead77 said:
Hey watch it!! :whip:

Coming from a 4'11" redhead (remember we can take you down at the kneecaps... :neener:
Beware of Hollywoodfred.

K

Katie

JabbaJawz said:
That's why I don't like the 1st picture. She looks like a child in it, and I just don't like it much. The others are super duper, though!

:yeahthat: The rest look awesome...You looked so cute dancing together. :biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Dang! The first pic was our favorite.
That's the one we made 8x10's of and got lots of duplicates to pass out to family. :ohwell:

J

justhangn

sleuth said:
Dang! The first pic was our favorite.
That's the one we made 8x10's of and got lots of duplicates to pass out to family. :ohwell:
Go with your heart dude, it's just our opinion. :yay:

BadKarmaMPD

redhead77 said:
Hey watch it!! :whip:

Coming from a 4'11" redhead (remember we can take you down at the kneecaps... :neener:
Had a f-buddy in college who was about your height and I called her that one time. She thought it was funny. Best part was, her initials were B.R. so I could get away with calling her "BR" without anyone else knowing what it meant.

BadKarmaMPD

justhangn said:
Go with your heart dude, it's just our opinion. :yay:
:yeahthat: It's YOUR picture, not OURS. Go with whichever one you like the best. In other words, make a decision that best suites YOU, and stick with it, no matter what people say, don't be like Kerry.

K

Katie

BadKarmaMPD said:
:yeahthat: It's YOUR picture, not OURS. Go with whichever one you like the best. In other words, make a decision that best suites YOU, and stick with it, no matter what people say, don't be like Kerry.

Exactly.

J

justhangn

huntr1 said:
Uh-oh, people see you making kissy smilies at me and they may start to think we are having an affair. It's on the internet, it MUST be true.
Uh..........NO!