Another attack in London

SamSpade

So killing pedestrians outside a mosque is "fighting back"?? That is a really messed up train of thought. I guess white people are f!#@%^& cowards!! Are you kidding me with this crap?

No one is saying it's justifiable - it's just not surprising.
As in, how long were Londoners going to keep being attacked by Muslims before *someone* decided to do the same in return?
How long do you throw rocks at a dog before he decides to retaliate?

So far, it doesn't even seem like the authorities are taking measures to ensure it doesn't recur - they're just getting better at getting the perps WHEN it happens, which sadly - is too late.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No one is saying it's justifiable - it's just not surprising.
As in, how long were Londoners going to keep being attacked by Muslims before *someone* decided to do the same in return?
How long do you throw rocks at a dog before he decides to retaliate?

So far, it doesn't even seem like the authorities are taking measures to ensure it doesn't recur - they're just getting better at getting the perps WHEN it happens, which sadly - is too late.

I haven't seen anything that reports this guy's motive. We're ASSuming that it's a retaliation move simply because he's white. But, as we know, plenty of white people sympathize with terrorists and get indoctrinated.

Being neither here nor there, I love how when it's some Muslim terrorist and suicide bomber the narrative is, "Oh, we can't judge all Muslims by these few rogues." But when it's a white person who does something, it becomes, "All white people suck and are murderous cowards!" <--I'm not making that up - it's all over social media and several news "analysts" have made that claim.

Chris0nllyn

I haven't seen anything that reports this guy's motive. We're ASSuming that it's a retaliation move simply because he's white. But, as we know, plenty of white people sympathize with terrorists and get indoctrinated.

I can't speak for others but the "I want to kill all Muslims" line from the attacker based on witnesses is what sold me more than him being white.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't speak for others but the "I want to kill all Muslims" line from the attacker based on witnesses is what sold me more than him being white.

I agree with you, at first glance it appears that this is a retaliation attack. But there have been a number of times that I've thought, "Dang, crazy white person," then it turned out not to be that way. By then, of course, the narrative has been carved in stone and truth no longer matters.

Regardless, it was only a matter of time before someone went off their nut and decided to take matters into their own hands, especially in these European cities where Muslims are blowing chit up almost every week. Just like it was only a matter of time before some nut decided that Maxine and Chuck and Rachel and Madonna and Barack were right and that he needed to bring a gun to this here knife fight.

Chris0nllyn

I agree with you, at first glance it appears that this is a retaliation attack. But there have been a number of times that I've thought, "Dang, crazy white person," then it turned out not to be that way. By then, of course, the narrative has been carved in stone and truth no longer matters.

Regardless, it was only a matter of time before someone went off their nut and decided to take matters into their own hands, especially in these European cities where Muslims are blowing chit up almost every week. Just like it was only a matter of time before some nut decided that Maxine and Chuck and Rachel and Madonna and Barack were right and that he needed to bring a gun to this here knife fight.

I don't like calling it "relatiation". Does that not insinuate that the innocent people he ran over actually did something to him? Or is the "retaliation" for the people he likely didn't know personally killed at the hands of people who happen to share the same religion with those he ran over?

If the London car attack is fake news, how about this new one in Paris? https://www.yahoo.com/news/paris-police-operation-underway-champs-142124503.html

Who said this was fake news? :shrug:

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Who said this was fake news? :shrug:

If it's a white, non-Muslim guy who did the attack, the story is no longer in the genre of Muslim Extremist Commits Another Brazen Auto Attack on Unsuspecting and Innocent Church Goers. It becomes another Dog Bites Man story.

Chris0nllyn

If it's a white, non-Muslim guy who did the attack, the story is no longer in the genre of Muslim Extremist Commits Another Brazen Auto Attack on Unsuspecting and Innocent Church Goers. It becomes another Dog Bites Man story.

If that's the case, what does the OP want to "declare war" on?

Clem72

There's been a rash of Muslim terrorists using cars as weapons. It's like their new fad thing. So it's completely understandable to think that perhaps this particular car weapon attack is Muslim terrorist related.

I think it's an awareness/news thing. A couple of years ago there must have been a half dozen stories of old guys plowing through farmers markets by accident in the space of a couple of months. Then people got tired of hearing about it and they quit reporting it on the national news.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;5bqIgJEI8po]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bqIgJEI8po[/video]

It was an attack on Islam. We're all targeted now.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not losing any sleep over this .....

the West is in a fight for the Culture of Civilization with Islam most don't even know it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It was an attack on Islam. We're all targeted now.

Why is that retarded woman saying the media isn't calling it terrorism or covering it when they most certainly are? How can she, with a straight face, say that the press is excusing it because it's a white man, when they've spent their career excusing Muslim terrorism?

Dozens and dozens of terrorist attacks on white people by Muslims, and she's getting all dramatic over *one* attack on Muslims by a white person? Really?