Another Drive By

RETCOP

This murder is a glimpse into Charles County's future: "Charles (County) has the fastest-growing black population of any large county in the nation except the Atlanta suburbs, according to a Washington Post analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data."

There you have it, nuff said.

Angel

~*~*~
I hope that when I am 71 I can sit comfortably in my rocking chair or even walk on the front porch (like my Grandparents did back in the day) without worrying about a drive by, but that is a highly unlikely wish this day and age... :mad: Oh and I still feel like I should be allowed to say my piece to the POS that is doing something to piss me off in the neighborhood without getting a shot in the chest. This 71 year old guy getting killed is effin' bull crap.

Vince

What, caucasians and Hispanics don't commit crime?
Yep, and so do black males. The problem comes in where our judical system doesn't punish and they're out on the streets to do it again. Don't give a #### what color you are, if you commit a crime you go to jail or worse depending on the crime.

Last edited:

Vince

This board is extremely racist!!!!
How about some facts to back up your statement or better yet how about some statistics on crime. Personnally I don't really give a crap what color the murderer is, as long as the SOB gets what's coming to him/her. Preferably, the death penalty.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
This board is extremely racist!!!!
NO WE'RE NOT! Stats don't lie. Go back and read the Police briefs for the past week or month on this site alone and count the number of crimes that have a description of the criminals. Then separate them by race and tell us what you find. YOU LIBERAL! Are you related to Al or Jesse?

R

RadioPatrol

I guess the good news is at least they caught him........Now my tax dollars go to feed him and give him shelter for the next 50 years

Chair, a Needle, Long Fall with a Short Rope ........... :whistle:

sylvergirl

How about some facts to back up your statement or better yet how about some statistics on crime. Personnally I don't really give a crap what color the murderer is, as long as the SOB gets what's coming to him/her. Preferably, the death penalty.

oh please I have been lurking this board for over a year. The racism on here is disgusting especially as a resident living in Southern Maryland.
Everything is black this black that.waldorf is the hood...etc..u obviously haven't been to real hood. Just because more blacks are moving to an area doesn't make it the hood. The area is getting more people of all colors. With more people always comes more crime, has nothing to do with color.
I guess I can find the supporters of burning down the development in Indian Head on here as well.

FerretRescue

bite me
oh please I have been lurking this board for over a year. The racism on here is disgusting especially as a resident living in Southern Maryland.
Everything is black this black that.waldorf is the hood...etc..u obviously haven't been to real hood. Just because more blacks are moving to an area doesn't make it the hood. The area is getting more people of all colors. With more people always comes more crime, has nothing to do with color.
I guess I can find the supporters of burning down the development in Indian Head on here as well.

You have been lurking on the board for over a year, signed up in Sept and decided to write now yelling racism.

Not everything is black this and black that by choice. It is what it is. Doesn't matter what color the skin if you are a POS then You are a POS.

Get over yourself or at least put some effort into your posts backing up your claims.:bigwhoop: