Another sad day for ChrisOnllyn

littlelady

God bless the USA
Since there were two people in that van, both black, I am not sure what race has to do with this. One guy, who by all accounts was not banging himself around in the van lived. Another guy, who by all accounts was banging himself around in a van died. It's tragic. The City of Baltimore should have trained their officers to seatbelt the prisoner. They did that afterwards.

You are right, and this story should have been over a long time ago. But, you know how it goes. The screaming is hurting my ears. So sick of the cry babies that don’t even know what boot straps are, or what they are screaming about. It is almost to the point that cops are wrong, and criminals are right. Sad, scary, and something has to be done about all that. Because why? Because if there were no cops, just think how our current situation would be. Thank you, LEO. :patriot:

Also, want to say that Chris doesn’t even know about this thread, yet. I do have to say that I like Chris. Did you really have to involve him in your thread title? Can you not stand on your own?

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You are right, and this story should have been over a long time ago. But, you know how it goes. The screaming is hurting my ears. So sick of the cry babies that don’t even know what boot straps are, or what they are screaming about. It is almost to the point that cops are wrong, and criminals are right. Sad, scary, and something has to be done about all that. Because why? Because if there were not cops, just think how our current situation would be. Thank you, LEO. :patriot:

Also, want to say that Chris doesn’t even know about this thread, yet. I do have to say that I like Chris. :smile:

Jesus Christ, two edits in ten minutes, To cloudy to post clear thoughts the first time..
It wouldn't be so bad if your posts actually made since...

I'm out... Nutbag Troll is here..

Hijinx

If a white boy had been arrested and beaten by cops and died on the way to the jail, I am pretty sure the parents would have been upset, they may have even filed charges against the police.

I doubt seriously they would have gotten a 6 million dollar payout without a trial.
There would have been no riots.
By now it would have been forgotten.
Just a white punk drug dealer dead because of the life he lived.

I remember a white boy found in the swamp in St. Mary's County.
A thief shot and killed allegedly while attempting to steal.
There was no riot, The people were glad the stealing stopped.
Whoever killed this POS should have gotten a medal.

tom88

There were and are rules and State laws in place to seatbelt anyone riding in the back of Paddy wagons and all other police vehicles. So why are these officers not being held responsible for Freddies death?

I don't know why this is directed at me, but I'll bite.
If you are in a known drug area and the police look at you and you run, you have given the officers reasonable articulable suspicion to chase you and conduct a stop.

Please tell us what crime Freddie had committed?
You are confused if you think this is lawful.

Was Freddie just breaking the law with just being and living in a known drug area? Or that he went for a jog when the officers drove by?

It is not illegal to run from a cop who has not detained you in any way, or has not issued an order to you. The U.S. Supreme Court (Troxel v. Granville, No. 99-138) has made clear that people not suspected of criminal activity can ignore a police officer who approaches them.Jul 23, 2015

He didn't go for a jog. He ran because he had an illegal weapon according to Baltimore's city ordinance.

Here is the 2000 case which allows offices to chase, stop and frisk a person.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/528/119/case.html

Emergency vehicles are exempt from the traffic code. The Baltimore police department failed to properly train their officers. That is why Baltimore City is responsible and have paid over $6,000,000,000.00 to the family of Mr. Gray. Thus far, the courts criminal and administrative have found no fault on the officers.

officeguy

Emergency vehicles are exempt from the traffic code. The Baltimore police department failed to properly train their officers. That is why Baltimore City is responsible and have paid over $6,000,000,000.00 to the family of Mr. Gray. Thus far, the courts criminal and administrative have found no fault on the officers.

The root problem is that Baltimore city is run by morons. They had paid out millions in prior cases for injuries suffered in their old fashioned paddy wagons. Had they kept up with the times and equipped some of their patrol cars with cages to transport prisoners, none of this would have happened.

Starman

The article said:
Since winning re-election in 2016, he has not shied from voicing displeasure with the Republican leadership. He was an early and vocal critic of the party’s legislation to replace the Affordable Care Act, though he ultimately voted in favor of the bill.

And he'll vote for this too. The bill will pass unless there are far more GOP "nays" than are letting on.

My guess is that Johnson is just looking for concessions of some sort.

Wrong thread, can't seem to delete. Sorry for the noise. Admin, feel free to delete this post.

officeguy

He didn't go for a jog. He ran because he had an illegal weapon according to Baltimore's city ordinance.

I dont think he ran because he carried a knife. He ran because he was a drug dealer and automatically took of sprinting whenever the cops showed up. It's a reflex, like the fly that takes off wen you move you hand whether you were planning to swat it or not.Chances are he was carrying product but managed to toss it during the foot pursuit.

The knife is the reason he was held. It's BS ordinance but it saved the cops bacon because it allowed them to prevail on all the false imprisonment type charges.

officeguy

And he'll vote for this too. The bill will pass unless there are far more GOP "nays" than are letting on.

My guess is that Johnson is just looking for concessions of some sort.

Wrong thread, can't seem to delete. Sorry for the noise. Admin, feel free to delete this post.

I know, its really difficult to keep your different sock puppets in 5 different VPN windows apart. Just make sure that when you copy and past from your 'nhboy' to your 'sapidus' or 'transporter' windows that you keep track of the thread you were replying to.

black dog

Free America

Here is the 2000 case which allows offices to chase, stop and frisk a person.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/528/119/case.html

How do we know that Freddie ran because of carrying a knife that certainly was legal in Baltimore City, They murdered him. Freddie didn't talk after the arrest in the street.
He was carrying a spring assisted knife, not a switch blade...Quite legal in Baltimore, carried by citizens and tradesman everyday in the city.
Six days before Freddie's death the city had retraining on using seatbelts when prisoners were transported.

I'm done arguing with you, a man is dead through no fault of his own, while under the care of the city of Baltimore. And again, not one Officer is being held accountable.

Last edited:

Starman

I know, its really difficult to keep your different sock puppets in 5 different VPN windows apart. Just make sure that when you copy and past from your 'nhboy' to your 'sapidus' or 'transporter' windows that you keep track of the thread you were replying to.

You sound really paranoid.

Web browsers have this really neat feature nowadays: multiple tabs.

officeguy

How do we know that Freddie ran because of carrying a knife that certainly was legal in Baltimore City,

Ah, no. It was legal under MD state law but illegal under the city ordinance.

Six days before Freddie's death the city had retraining on using seatbelts when prisoners were transported.

Had there been 'retraining', the city would have been able to show records of such training being performed. Six days before the accident, the city had updated their 'general orders' and sent out a blast email 'hey there are some changes to general orders, read up on them'. There is a process on how changes to general orders are to be published, and a blast email is not one of them. Neither the states attorney in the criminal trial nor the prosecutor in the disciplinary hearing were able to overcome the officers defense that they were not properly notified of the new 'seatbelt everyone' policy.

Last edited:

tom88

How do we know that Freddie ran because of carrying a knife that certainly was legal in Baltimore City, They murdered him. Freddie didn't talk after the arrest in the street.
He was carrying a spring assisted knife, not a switch blade...Quite legal in Baltimore, carried by citizens and tradesman everyday in the city.

I'm done arguing with you, a man is dead through no fault of his own, while under the care of the city of Baltimore. And again, not one Officer is being held accountable.

Spring loaded knives were illegal in the City of Baltimore at the time of Mr. Gray's death. That is a fact. It's not a question in dispute with the court. I would avise you to look further into the City's ordinance. That type of knife is not illegal under state law.

You keep saying "they" killed Mr. Gray, but are unable to say who it is that killed him. Is it Lt. Rice? Is it Sgt. White? How about officer Goodson? Who exactly is it and what exactly did that person or persons do

None of these officers received this so called re-training.

officeguy

The farce is finally over. Commissioner Davis dropped the administrative charges against Sgt Alicia White prior to the hearing scheduled for Dec 5th.

tom88

A victory for the innocent officers. God Bless them and the rest of the Baltimore Police Department.

officeguy

A victory for the innocent officers. God Bless them and the rest of the Baltimore Police Department.

Not until they (or their union) spent tens of thousands to defend themselves in the drawn out criminal and administrative proceedings. This should have been over once the ME report came in and internal affairs had a chance to review the videos of the van ride.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Not until they (or their union) spent tens of thousands to defend themselves in the drawn out criminal and administrative proceedings. This should have been over once the ME report came in and internal affairs had a chance to review the videos of the van ride.

:yay: