Another Surge In A-Stan

PsyOps

Pixelated
Do you seriously care more about your conversations than your banking information and cash flow? What the hell kind of conversations are you having??

If/when the wrong people get into power, your emails and phone conversations will be the least of your troubles. For real. The whole idea is to keep the "wrong people" from getting into power. That's why we vote.

You're only making my point, that government has been collecting way too much of our private information for far too long. How much do you really trust government anyway?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're only making my point, that government has been collecting way too much of our private information for far too long. How much do you really trust government anyway?

I'm not making your point, your point is on the top of your head. Basically you're saying that the pilot light has been on for years, and now all of a sudden we should worry about how long it takes to cook a chicken pot pie.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not making your point, your point is on the top of your head. Basically you're saying that the pilot light has been on for years, and now all of a sudden we should worry about how long it takes to cook a chicken pot pie.

Not all of the sudden... you think I just woke up to this yesterday? Reagan railed against this sort of government overreach. It's like most things with humans, when something wrong has been around a long time, rather dealing with it, we just allow ourselves to get used to it and find ourselves complacent to the dangers of it actually getting out of control; not until it actually affects you. Our founders warned us of government that becomes too big and too powerful. We should have listened to them.