Another underage cutie !

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Looks like we have another underage cutie pie. I have a call in to the vet so hoping to get in tomorrow. This one seems to have a sniffle. I *think* it's a boy and weight is approximately 1 1/2 pounds. Momma cat stopped feeding it and runs away. Will need a home soon so who's ready?
IMG_20240110_191636015~2.jpg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It seems that boy cats get all the personality.
That's for sure! My fiance's male cat has the personality of an *******!

ArkRescue, be careful of what you put in your thread titles. You may attract the attention of POTUS. He's a cute little fellow. Even I would give him a good home, but I don't handle responsibility very well.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Very cute, not much personality showing yet, just a little afraid at the moment but he's in to cuddling pretty quickly. I'm just not seeing much movement in this new environment yet to see personality ...... It's coming I'm sure.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Tweety will be 3 lbs soon and will be heading to the vet to get vaccines & neutered so let's get his foster home ready.... Who will it be? Who would like to play with this cutie for a month or two while we find an adopter? If you like him you get first dibs on adoption.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Tweety was neutered and vaccinated this past Friday and he is ready to be adopted as of this Friday who wants to be a kitten parent? Tweety loves to play he'll chase a string he likes to play with other kitties he'll be your best friend although it takes him a few minutes to get acclimated to new people I found out when my son stopped by to visit but once you get past that he's good.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Tweety appears to be afraid of new people so hoping his adopter is willing to isolate him to 1 room while he gets used to them. He does well with me so I know he will be okay once he knows you. Who's up for a kitty that likes other kitties?