any ideas of pay range

TurboK9

His dream job of collecting trash got crushed :cds: Let me see he came home one day and said "mom I am dropping out of college to pursue a career in garbage. :killingme Did you explain to him that most women will not even look at a garbage man.

I have a younger cousin that was offered a full academic scholarship to NorthEastern University. He came home and told his mom he'd rather work at Best Buy. And, yes, he still works at Best Buy 3 years later. :shrug: How someone so smart, can be so STUPID......

I'd rather he drove a garbage truck.

:lmao:

FED_UP

I have a younger cousin that was offered a full academic scholarship to NorthEastern University. He came home and told his mom he'd rather work at Best Buy. And, yes, he still works at Best Buy 3 years later. :shrug: How someone so smart, can be so STUPID......

Gave up a scholarship WTF, well you can't make him go I guess, no that is way beyond stupid.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I believe the starting wage is 9.00 at most stores. My daughter was given 9.00 this fall for her first time job at Spirit.

mitzi

Thanks for the info. I was actually just speaking to him and he might already have a job! It just needs to be cleared with the other manager. I asked him about the pay - he said he has no clue - on the app when they asked about pay he put down flexable. I just told him what you guys posted. I don't think he believes me. As for staying at his old job, not an option, the family is moving out of the area and he can not afford to get his own place and save up for college. Of course at the rate of $7 per hour he better start filling out financial aid and student loan forms.

He needs to believe you. He's not going to make more than $8 at the most at any retail job in this area. They don't care about experience as far as pay, you still don't make anything if you have 20 years experience.

BOP

So a professional garbage collector would have to disclose his W-2 before dating. I really think all men should carry a current W-2 around with them, it will save everyone time. :killingme

If it's good for the gander, it's good for the goose.

BOP

That kind of stupid would have, and did, get the offending sailor some office hours most riky-tik. Work center supervisor, maintenance chief would take the brainless somewhere private and beat some sense into them.

Only took once for me.

:whistle: