Any new Sephora/Bare Minerals coupons out now?

I don't think I've ever been to Annapolis Mall. Sounds like this is the perfect excuse! :biggrin:

I go there at least a couple times a year... It's very easy to get to... I'm thinking a January trip is in store...:biggrin: BTW, I'll be inviting BadGirl to tag along...:coffee:

doubtfull24

I couldn't believe it either. I was looking for some new foundation and saw the bare minerals start up kit . I have seen it advertised on TV and had read about it here on somd and have always wanted to try it but haven't been able to afford it. Does it really help people with skin issue's because my face is very sensitive and I have had skin issue's ever since I contracted Lyme disease. I don't have bad acne or anything but every now and then I get break outs and try covering them up with normal foundation and it always makes it worse..

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
I couldn't believe it either. I was looking for some new foundation and saw the bare minerals start up kit . I have seen it advertised on TV and had read about it here on somd and have always wanted to try it but haven't been able to afford it. Does it really help people with skin issue's because my face is very sensitive and I have had skin issue's ever since I contracted Lyme disease. I don't have bad acne or anything but every now and then I get break outs and try covering them up with normal foundation and it always makes it worse..

I have extremely dry skin and every little thing irritates it. Bare Minerals is the only thing I can use I would suggest trying it I absolutely love it!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I go there at least a couple times a year... It's very easy to get to... I'm thinking a January trip is in store...:biggrin: BTW, I'll be inviting BadGirl to tag along...:coffee:

The Bare Escentuals store isn't very big at all. Sephora, of course, is larger. I didn't go in Sephora but did shop at Bare Escentuals.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Ok. So I just got the Bare Escentuals for christmas:yahoo:.. and I tried it today- it feels great everywhere, except for the section where your mouth creases at your nose and hits the cheekbones, when you smile. It feels sorta heavy in a sense of a way.. was it possible that I put to much there? I buffed like the dvd says, and tapped it before buffing. Any hints or ideas, or maybe it just takes some getting use to?

qbee

Ok. So I just got the Bare Escentuals for christmas:yahoo:.. and I tried it today- it feels great everywhere, except for the section where your mouth creases at your nose and hits the cheekbones, when you smile. It feels sorta heavy in a sense of a way.. was it possible that I put to much there? I buffed like the dvd says, and tapped it before buffing. Any hints or ideas, or maybe it just takes some getting use to?

It takes some getting used to. I thought I was allergic to it at first but I love the bronzer so maybe I put just a dash to much. Maybe that could be yours too! Just a thought.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Philosophy:

Attachments

• philosophy.jpg
    philosophy.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 62