ANY single 35+ men in Calvert Co.?

DarbyOhara

Musician
Dalmationlady on 9:57 am on April 25, 2002[br]
but it all sounds a little soap opera-ish...

life is a soap opera...

Perhaps you are right.....  but I don't watch them, so I can't relate.  I have seen clips of them... while pagin on the remote... and they all seem to have the same story going...  we all have different stories going...  :)

and YOU better not eat too much!   lol

Oh I agree folks....you are 110% right...you do ...usually get back what you invest.....

Then there is the Q' about ..is the grass greener......Gotta tell you....My head will spin around 360 when a sharp dressed lady goes by.....Damn there is something so awesome about a woman that will take all the time she wants to get ready....Hell, it only makes the guy she's with look that much better....I know most men get pissed at the notion of a woman taking a long time...not me

I know I sound shallow with that thought...but...it's true.....a woman that walks with that aire of confidence.......grace.......oops...there I go again !! My puter is melting !!!!

And ....if she happens to be in that killer business suit, perfect skirt.....or jeans....yikes!!!

S

Sticks

Hey Cariblue!
                  I was at open mike night last Thursday. Where have you been. Say hi to tall guy if I don't see him first.
 Peace,
           John, aka-Joe    

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Hi Sticks! One day – just for fun – you'll have to tell me YOUR story and we can cry in our beers TOGETHER... :) By the way, does your recent quote "I am one of the nicest guys you'll meet and will do anything for someone who needs help if I am able" include clearing brush?? 'Cause I REALLY need some help with that...(especially if you have a big honkin' chain saw and a brush hog....) :lol: You COULD be my new BEST friend!!!! :dance: It's good to hear that you're not so screwed up that you're rejecting the relationship thing altogether...

Boatbuilder – WOW you're a poet! REALLY enjoyed your first post regarding the "keeping it alive" question... I think that's the greatest challenge to EVERY relationship. It seems that the quote "familiarity breeds contempt" comes into play nearly every time, and it's our challenge to prove it WRONG. We have to actually WORK at keeping things interesting and nurture ourselves AND the relationship (just like Cariblue said – we have to be "creative!")...And it is human nature (especially a man's!) to be responsive to visual stimuli – nothing unusual or upsetting about your head spinning 180 when a well-dressed woman walks by! Wouldn't bother me any! :lol: (Personally, I'm obsessed with men's buns...)

Another theory that I have is this...we have to love OURSELVES first, before we can expand that love to others. By loving ourselves I don't mean being selfish – just honoring ourselves by acknowledging and respecting WHO WE ARE, including our negative "shadow" side. Honoring ourselves by regularly "taking out the trash" – whether it's physical or mental, so that it does not eventually impair our ability to function...

It sounds like SO much work...but it FEELS so much better to know that you are tackling your issues, moving ahead, steadily improving, and BECOMING the person you WANT to look at in the mirror every day... a person who is able to love and be loved...

Hey Sierra,
You hit the nail right on the head !
The women of which speak are confident, secure with them selves....ie; love them selves.....you can tell, they have that style and grace I mentioned, they walk with their heads high.....and need not be a model from Vogue.......I've said it a million times......confidence....is oh so very sexy :)
..for the record....eyes, legs, behinds, and well maincured hands do it for me :)

S

Sticks

You guys are getting too deep for me. I just want to have fun. i don't want to work. I worked on a relationship for 20 years. It was worth it and Ihave no regrets but hell I was growing up half that time.  Whats wrong with sitting in a hammock drinking some lemonaid listening to the radio and smiling at each other. Work hell,  I'm 40. I can't think of anything that I would want to work on. I could work on a chart of what fun I want to have tomorrow. Charactor flaw? Maybe. Am I being honest? YEP! Sierra! You shouldn't know what a brushhog is or admit it anyway. Stay outta lowes!    J/K
Peace!
         John,
                 Carriblue is my name John or Joe? I keep forgetting.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
It's okay, John..you don't have to work YET...you've only been "out" for a year, remember?? :lol: All I did those first two years after my split up was live for the moment, exert my right to do WHAT I want, WHEN I want, have lots of GREAT sex (just for recreational purposes!), and wallow in my blissfully sloppy house....(since my ex constantly nagged me about cleaning, all I wanted to do was be a slob for awhile! :) )

And I think everyone has the right to do nothing, if that's what they're needing to do at the moment...hammock and a lemonade sounds good to me, too! The only reason WHY I chose to go through the "process" was because that's exactly where I needed to be at the time...the emptiness, restlessness, and general feeling of inertia were getting to me!
Your choice to have fun isn't a character flaw – it's where you ARE right now. Maybe you'll feel a need for change later, or maybe not...but your "heart" will let you know! I think we all know deep down whether or not we are truly "happy"..... :smile:

Soooo...when are ya bringin' the 'hog over????? I'll be waiting in the hammock...(and you can have all the lemonade you want when the job's finished!) :lmao:

S

Sticks

Hog, lol I thought you were thinking Harley. Wow, lemonaid AFTER the WORK is DONE! How could I pass that up. And where is this recreational sex thing going on? Why do I not know where this is held? Is it like bingo? IS THAT WHY ALL YOU PEOPLE GO TO LOWES?
Peace!
        John

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Sorry! 'Hog as in BRUSHhog....I know...my offer is just TOO good to pass up! I'm sure I'll find 50 replies in this thread tomorrow from guys who JUST CAN'T WAIT to take me up on my offer of lemonade!

Obviously, you haven't spent much time in Lowe's! The Recreational Sex aisle is located somewhere between the male and female threaded PIPES in the plumbing section...(and directly across from the PLUNGER and SNAKE display) Sometimes you can also find a few good SCREWS in the hardware aisle, if you don't mind all the loud DRILLING going on in the adjacent POWER TOOL section... Now the garden section is another story...they get kinda kinky over there by the HOSE display (some of those suckers are 50 FEET LONG!!)

Christy

b*tch rocket
:bawl: Wow!  This is so much better than Opal, I Mean Oprah! ;)  This needs to be in the dating and relationship section!  All the lonely hearts are missin out! :lmao:

Sierra, if I were a guy I'd totally date you.  If I were a lesbo I'd be trying to get you to switch sides. :twitch:  I'm not, and simply happily married.  I feel so left out! :bawl:  But hey!  I'm goin to Lowes, just to see all the action! :roflmao:

S

Sticks

Hey, watch it christy, I'm a lezbian trapped in a man's body. I'll write later I'm going to Lowes!

DarbyOhara

Musician
sticks on 6:36 pm on April 25, 2002[br]Hey, watch it christy, I'm a lezbian trapped in a man's body. I'll write later I'm going to Lowes!

I am AT Lowes now... I am that nerdy :nerd: looking dood with the glasses back by the re-fridgerators on the computer....

Sierra, if I were a guy I'd totally date you.  If I were a lesbo I'd be trying to get you to switch sides.   I'm not, and simply happily married.  I feel so left out!   But hey!  I'm goin to Lowes, just to see all the action!

WAIT!   I WANNA WATCH!   :eek:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
watercolor said:
Sierra is a very wonderful person. Not saying you are being rude or mean- and I am not being rude or mean- but dont pick on her. :peace:

I really wasn't picking on anyone... Just a trip down memory lane! If she's a friend of yours, I know she's good people! :cheers:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Oz said:
I really wasn't picking on anyone... Just a trip down memory lane! If she's a friend of yours, I know she's good people! :cheers:

She is, and I didnt think you were picking on anyone. Just stating the fact- so that other idiots wouldnt come on here bashing her. :smile: