Anybody got a good idea for part-time work?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
SamSpade said:
Actually, I wouldn't mind tending bar for extra cash - but I haven't seen evidence that anyplace local is hurting for help. (I'm not about to hike up to DC just for extra cash).
The majority of the local area bars do not post help wanted ads. However, they are usually looking. Most hire on word of mouth. So if you know a bar that you like and would be willing to work for, just walk in and talk to the bartender - get a feel for it, then ask for the owner/manager and go from there.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
migtig said:
The majority of the local area bars do not post help wanted ads. However, they are usually looking. Most hire on word of mouth. So if you know a bar that you like and would be willing to work for, just walk in and talk to the bartender - get a feel for it, then ask for the owner/manager and go from there.

we could use someone at the legion but it is often a crappy venue as it has been slow all month.

R

remaxrealtor

Thanks soooooo much to all of you who PM'd me! A friend offered, so I'm gonna take her up on it, but it's great to see the support on here!!!

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I have supplemented my income by hanging drywall in my off hours, designing printed circuit boards and wire harnesses, Populating circuit boards( smt and thru-hole). It is not steady. When asked if would be interested, I check my schedule and then decide.

Good luck finding something Frank.