Anyone going to see KISS on the 29th?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where are they playing?

I drove to Austin TX to see KISS and Def Leppard - it was amazing.

HemiHauler

I’ve seen KISS at least a dozen times over the years. Love them, always will, but not compelled to see their endless “End of the Road Tour” again.

Plus, still can’t look at Tommy Thayer and see the Space Ace.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Where are they playing?

I drove to Austin TX to see KISS and Def Leppard - it was amazing.
KISS: End of the Road World Tour
Wed, 7:30 – 11:30 PM
CFG Bank Arena, 201 W Baltimore St
Baltimore, MD

I never saw KISS perform on stage and I know it is not the original 4 band members but thought I have a chance, might as well go check it out.
My friend asked if I want to see Iron Maiden - The Future Past World Tour 2024. I declined because I like their older material better. If it was another best of the beast tour I would go.

HemiHauler

Baltimore, MD

I never saw KISS perform on stage and I know it is not the original 4 band members but thought I have a chance, might as well go check it out.
My friend asked if I want to see Iron Maiden - The Future Past World Tour 2024. I declined because I like their older material better. If it was another best of the beast tour I would go.
Maiden still play plenty of pre Brave New World material in their set. Fans would never let them get away without playing older material.

I like the Blaze Bayley records too.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I only saw recently the ad for their tour! I would have LOVED to go see them, but I've got a thingy I have to have done on the 28th and can't be available. :ohwell:

Last edited:

HemiHauler

Thank you for the notice! I got in cue so now my son and I will be there at MGM, section 103.

Glad to see this is a fully seated show! The last one was standing room only on the floor (maybe there were some seats, don’t recall, but I was standing on the floor). Rob must’ve figured out his fans are getting old and have bad backs too!

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Glad to see this is a fully seated show! The last one was standing room only on the floor (maybe there were some seats, don’t recall, but I was standing on the floor). Rob must’ve figured out his fans are getting old and have bad backs too!
I did one general seating event to see Queensryche and I wished I had a seat. I cannot enjoy the show when feet are tired and people pushing you to try to get in front. Not the mosh pit type. I like my seat that I can hit the head, grab a drink, and be back to my seat again with no issues.

Bann

PREMO Member
JUST saw an Ad on FB that they are live streaming their last show on Pay Per View

Dec 2 at Madison Square Garden at 8pm.

$39.99 + applicable taxes and fees....

www.ppv.com

Bann

PREMO Member
The deterrent would be....Baltimore. :twitch:
Honestly, I saw E,W, & F along with Lionel Richie at that same venue this past August. It's not that bad right around that area...a few homeless and panhandlers and you can always smell weed everywhere. BUT inside the venue? Perfectly fine. It was the MOST pleasant crowd I've been around in years!

The crowd was NOT all geriatric, though lots of older (than me!) folks were there. :lol: They had ALLLL ages all throughout the arena!

Kinnakeet

Baltimore, MD

KISS awesome,Iron Maiden kick ass after number of the beast not so much I prefer Paul D'iano over Bruce Dickerson therefore their first 2 albums are my favorite

HemiHauler

KISS awesome,Iron Maiden kick ass after number of the beast not so much I prefer Paul D'iano over Bruce Dickerson therefore their first 2 albums are my favorite
Damn dude. I love Paul and the first albums with him are great indeed. Also his solo material. But to prefer him over Bruce in IM? I think you’re the only Maiden fan ever who would make such a statement.

Paul is still touring, I think, but you’d have to leave the country to see him. Last few times he’s tried to come here, his visa was denied entry due to criminal issues or something. Bummer.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The deterrent would be....Baltimore. :twitch:
It can be dodgy but wife and stayed over the weekend at hotel within walking distance of the arena when Tom Petty played there a few years ago. Had a lot of fun at Dicks Last Resort too. LOL..

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Nope, been to many Kiss concerts (late 70's-2000's) and their "farewell" tours. My nephew is going with his 6yr old son though. Last time I seen them was at Jiffy with Def Leppard.