Anyone going to see Priest at MGM?

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I am looking forward to hearing Judas Priest play at MGM on the 19th. I also picked up tickets to see KK's Priest and Accept play at Leesburg on 9/22.

HemiHauler

I am looking forward to hearing Judas Priest play at MGM on the 19th. I also picked up tickets to see KK's Priest and Accept play at Leesburg on 9/22.

Not on this tour unfortunately. I went last time they were there with Queensryche as the opener. Would love to see Sabaton - great band. New JP album is pretty damn good.

I’ll look into that KK show. That theater there in Leesburg is booking some great acts. Saw Armored Saint there last month.

It’s terrible KK’s & the rest of the band’s relationship broke down, though Richie is a good fit and a hell of a player. KK’s two albums are quite good.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am looking forward to hearing Judas Priest play at MGM on the 19th.

They're in Mobile tomorrow and I thought about taking a road trip......but.....I don't want to be disappointed.

So you'll have to come back and let us know how the show was. I really want them to still be bringing it but Rob Halford is like 75 or something......

KingFish

Nothing to see here
They're in Mobile tomorrow and I thought about taking a road trip......but.....I don't want to be disappointed.

So you'll have to come back and let us know how the show was. I really want them to still be bringing it but Rob Halford is like 75 or something......
I will let you know. Rob is no spring chicken but I do enjoy hearing them still play. Not many bands paying that hard and heavy sound. Lilica has that old school sound. They do great job playing some cover songs.

Thought about going to see them in Richmond.

Kinnakeet

They are holding on to something they cant get back I would rather not see them and just remember them as they were when I was young.

thurley42

HY;FR
Did you have a good time? It was my first time seeing them, they sounded good. He can still hit the highs! I think I enjoyed Sabaton more though.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Did you have a good time? It was my first time seeing them, they sounded good. He can still hit the highs! I think I enjoyed Sabaton more though.
We were in section 103 row H. Great view of the stage. Sabaton had good stage presence, but I still preferred priest. We left aft3eer Rob drove the Harley onto the stage and started to sing hell bent for leather. Was glad to hear them sing Devils Child. A friend is going to pick up tickets for Yes and Deep Purple and wanted to know if my son and I wanted to go. Since it is on a Saturday, I said why not. I am looking forward to KK's Priest and Accept in September.

HemiHauler

We were in section 103 row H. Great view of the stage. Sabaton had good stage presence, but I still preferred priest. We left aft3eer Rob drove the Harley onto the stage and started to sing hell bent for leather. Was glad to hear them sing Devils Child. A friend is going to pick up tickets for Yes and Deep Purple and wanted to know if my son and I wanted to go. Since it is on a Saturday, I said why not. I am looking forward to KK's Priest and Accept in September.

Who did Purple hire to replace Steve Morse? I saw the Dregs a few weeks ago, Steve is still amazing!