Anyone on nutrisystem?

hanah

If anyone is on nutrisystem please send me an email hanah_97@hotmail.com I have food I would like to get rid of cheap. I forgot to cancel my next shipment before we went on vacation for a week and it was waiting upon my return. My neighbor kindly put it in my house when she seen the box arrive.

I was just diagnosed with diabetes and the plan is for people with out it.

thanks,

mjkc135

mjkc135
Weight Watchers

hanah said:
If anyone is on nutrisystem please send me an email hanah_97@hotmail.com I have food I would like to get rid of cheap. I forgot to cancel my next shipment before we went on vacation for a week and it was waiting upon my return. My neighbor kindly put it in my house when she seen the box arrive.

I was just diagnosed with diabetes and the plan is for people with out it.

thanks,
I go to weight watchers and have been for 6 weeks which is good for me. I never stick with any diet :popcorn: Anyway, at the meeting lastnight we discussed weight watchers and being diabetic. now I am not diabetic but it may not hurt to check into it.
Good luck

hanah

Thanks, I will check into that. My health insurance gives me a big discount I think if I use weight watchers online. I have all this nutrisystem I just wanted to find a home for so it wouldn't go to waste.

Thanks a bunch :howdy:

SamSpade

I tried NutriSystem years ago. I am totally convinced, having done it for at least three months, of how it works - the food is SO VERY BAD, you choose to starve to death rather than eat it.

I cannot at any time in my life recall even one meal that didn't make me wish I could eat the box instead. That stuff was terrible, and the fish dishes were the worst. I'm not altogether sure it WAS fish, but if it wasn't, I really don't want to know what it was. The only palatable food was the Nilla wafers. So for the sake of three squares a day you just eat a few wafers? Save yourself the money, buy a box of wafers and go for it.

mjkc135

mjkc135
ADVERTISE it

hanah said:
Thanks, I will check into that. My health insurance gives me a big discount I think if I use weight watchers online. I have all this nutrisystem I just wanted to find a home for so it wouldn't go to waste.

Thanks a bunch :howdy:

I bet you could put the remainder of what you have on SOMD. I have some LA weight loss stuff I might do in a yard sale or here on SOMD
Well, good luck if you need support don't hesitate to drop me an e-mail.
MJ

Kerad

SamSpade said:
I tried NutriSystem years ago. I am totally convinced, having done it for at least three months, of how it works - the food is SO VERY BAD, you choose to starve to death rather than eat it.

I cannot at any time in my life recall even one meal that didn't make me wish I could eat the box instead. That stuff was terrible, and the fish dishes were the worst. I'm not altogether sure it WAS fish, but if it wasn't, I really don't want to know what it was. The only palatable food was the Nilla wafers. So for the sake of three squares a day you just eat a few wafers? Save yourself the money, buy a box of wafers and go for it.

I was seriously considering NutriSystems for a month or two. I figured it couldn't possibly be worse than MRE's.

True or False?

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Kerad said:
I was seriously considering NutriSystems for a month or two. I figured it couldn't possibly be worse than MRE's.

True or False?

Never had MRE's but I can tell you that the Nutrisystem food is something you have to aquire a taste for. My wife and I ordered a months worth of food that we were going to split and try for 2 weeks. After the first week we were done with it.

Kerad

buddy999 said:
Never had MRE's but I can tell you that the Nutrisystem food is something you have to aquire a taste for. My wife and I ordered a months worth of food that we were going to split and try for 2 weeks. After the first week we were done with it.

Yep...that sounds like MRE's! :lmao: