Anyone Partying This weekend?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
smoothmarine187 said:
you weren't drinking......awwww nevermind then........lol.

I was drinking water at Neptune's then plain coca cola over at Badfish.

Oh and next time, don't look at my :gossip: when you talk to me :lmao:

smoothmarine187

jwwb2000 said:
I was drinking water at Neptune's then plain coca cola over at Badfish.

Oh and next time, don't look at my :gossip: when you talk to me :lmao:

how could i not look.....lol.....you were flaunting them, i only looked once or twice

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
Lugnut said:
Below The Surface was great! Wide range of songs, lead singer was on top of every one of them, sound guy was cool. :yay: :yay:

We stayed til midnight listening to the music, ogling women, and having fun. Even got a number on the way OUT!. :biggrin:

After that we went to a friends place for some eats before heading home.

Had a good time, thanks for posting the info Jameo!

After I ran into ya'll & went to the bar, I tired to find ya'll again and couldn't. :ohwell: Good to see again. Glad ya'll enjoyed the band :dude:

C

chess

Lug: IT wasnt bad huh :)

So you were the DD :)

I wish i could say the same thing last night i was out til 430 :(

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
chess said:
Lug: IT wasnt bad huh :)

So you were the DD :)

I wish i could say the same thing last night i was out til 430 :(

Yeah had a great time. :)

4:30 eh? :lol: You didn't by chance drive a little blue eyed blonde girl with a motor mouth home last night did ya? A friend of mine went out last night and the poor guy she was with was too polite to kick her jibber jabbering butt out of the truck so he could go home and get some sleep!!

She told me her story this morning through the haze of a hangover. Was that you she was with?!?! :lmao:

Jameo, sorry bout that. We got up and went socializing. I ran into some people I knew and then we decided to hit the road. Didn't get a chance to stop and say bye. :smile:

C

chess

Lugnut said:
Yeah had a great time. :)

4:30 eh? :lol: You didn't by chance drive a little blue eyed blonde girl with a motor mouth home last night did ya? A friend of mine went out last night and the poor guy she was with was too polite to kick her jibber jabbering butt out of the truck so he could go home and get some sleep!!

She told me her story this morning through the haze of a hangover. Was that you she was with?!?! :lmao:

Jameo, sorry bout that. We got up and went socializing. I ran into some people I knew and then we decided to hit the road. Didn't get a chance to stop and say bye. :smile:

Nah i was in Morgantown last night... uggh that sucked :( I am glad i drove home....

C

chess

i swear if people give red at least say your name thats so freaking lame

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
You missed it sucka......here shirt was way down!
darn... another wasted weekend in morgantown... sorry bastards haha