Anyone used Cimarron Plus on pastures?

ladyhawk

be patient not aggresive. continue with what you are doing you will see a change.

Yep, patience, it took almost three weeks to notice a difference in our field... We sprayed the first weekend in May and they appear to have finally died down...

We will have to spray the one field every spring because I think they are blowing in from our neighbors field, directly across the street. It was really bad! I didn't even know buttercups could get that tall, at least two to three feet high! They finally mowed most of them down.

Because our other field is located on the other side of the barn, there are a few but nothing to really worry about, at least for now.. Next year we will spray in late February, Early March as recommended and see what difference it makes.

June

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Yep, patience, it took almost three weeks to notice a difference in our field... We sprayed the first weekend in May and they appear to have finally died down...

We will have to spray the one field every spring because I think they are blowing in from our neighbors field, directly across the street. It was really bad! I didn't even know buttercups could get that tall, at least two to three feet high! They finally mowed most of them down.

Because our other field is located on the other side of the barn, there are a few but nothing to really worry about, at least for now.. Next year we will spray in late February, Early March as recommended and see what difference it makes.

June[/QUOTE.

an important fact to spraying cimmeron or any others herbicide is to spray when the plant is young and tender. The small leaves is the absorption portal for the chemical,they must be present for the product to work. Spraying mature plants may just suppress their growth temporarily. So spraying in February will only kill or suppress the weeds active at that time.