Apartments in Lexington Park

C

czygvtwkr

Well in the 5 years I lived there (with a new car parked outside no less) absolutely nothing happened.

Have a friend that lives in a "bad neighborhood", he went over to one of the McMansion developements and had his car broken into there and his stereo stolen while there.

bcp

In My Opinion
Well in the 5 years I lived there (with a new car parked outside no less) absolutely nothing happened.

Have a friend that lives in a "bad neighborhood", he went over to one of the McMansion developements and had his car broken into there and his stereo stolen while there.

thats because the black people go from the black people neighborhood to the white people neighborhood to do their stealing.
much better quality of goods.

Jeter3000

Stay in ATL if you have a choice. A friend recently moved there after living and working here for over 10 years and sadly, he said he would never move back. Been down there (Kennesaw) to visit several times and I would move there in a heartbeat if I could. Please make a visit to the area first before you make a permanent decision.

bcp

In My Opinion
All that needs to be done is for someone to look at the number of people that are leaving Maryland to live in the surrounding states.
That right there will show you that something is seriously wrong here.

and not just southern Maryland, the whole state.

AllyS2

Stay in ATL if you have a choice. A friend recently moved there after living and working here for over 10 years and sadly, he said he would never move back. Been down there (Kennesaw) to visit several times and I would move there in a heartbeat if I could. Please make a visit to the area first before you make a permanent decision.

I've lived in Atlanta all my life, I'm moving to Lexington Park for a better job opportunity. I've been trying so hard to get into this career field and finally found an in....I really just want to advance my career within the company I work for. I've lived in a rural area of GA for college, when I came to interview in lexington park, MD it looked kind of similar to where I went to college...except we didn't have signs for Amish people on the side of the road lol. I only plan to really stay there for about a year and then transfer again. I love Atlanta and hope to find my way back there again after I finish at least a year in MD.

Hank

my war
I've lived in Atlanta all my life, I'm moving to Lexington Park for a better job opportunity. I've been trying so hard to get into this career field and finally found an in....I really just want to advance my career without the company I work for. I've lived in a rural area of GA for college, when I came to interview in lexington park, MD it looked kind of similar to where I went to college...except we didn't have signs for Amish people on the side of the road lol. I only plan to really stay there for about a year and then transfer again. I love Atlanta and hope to find my way back there again after I finish at least a year in MD.

Move to Calvert and commute.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I've lived in Atlanta all my life, I'm moving to Lexington Park for a better job opportunity. I've been trying so hard to get into this career field and finally found an in....I really just want to advance my career within the company I work for. I've lived in a rural area of GA for college, when I came to interview in lexington park, MD it looked kind of similar to where I went to college...except we didn't have signs for Amish people on the side of the road lol. I only plan to really stay there for about a year and then transfer again. I love Atlanta and hope to find my way back there again after I finish at least a year in MD.

You will enjoy it here.
Good luck.

C

czygvtwkr

Not alot of places have 1BR but I do know that Spyglass does and it is just outside of gate 3 of the base.

AllyS2

You might find some of the replies in this thread useful

http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/249887-apartments-st-marys.html

We also moved here site unseen, but we did have a month to look around before deciding where to live. It's good that you've found the forum to get some advice, as many years ago we rented an apartment site unseen, and man it was nothing like it was "supposed" to be.

yeah, i'm afraid i'll get there and be stuck in a horrible apt! i did hear a lot about Elan Settler's, but they won't be available until End Feb.