Apparently Black Lives Matter where it counts

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that.

By chanting "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"? By blocking traffic on busy streets? Going into restaurants and bothering dining patrons?

Restitution

Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself. Actually... I have nothing to cry about. College educated and 6-figure job. No loans, no advantages, just me.

I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries. I would most likely say "All that garbage about being kidnapped, enslaved, raped, separated, set free uneducated, etc. happened a LONG time ago. Maybe I should stop making excuses and follow in the footsteps of other successful black people that are great successes."

I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.It's not hard and I never said it was. What I am saying is that these people need to stop pizzing and moaning and get an education and a damn job instead of what they are doing now!

Yep :yay:

Sapidus

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself. Actually... I have nothing to cry about. College educated and 6-figure job. No loans, no advantages, just me. Good for you. What works for one person doesn't work for everyone. What one person likes isn't what another likes I'm sure you know people who have had bad outcomes in their life through no fault of their own

I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries. I would most likely say "All that garbage about being kidnapped, enslaved, raped, separated, set free uneducated, etc. happened a LONG time ago. Maybe I should stop making excuses and follow in the footsteps of other successful black people that are great successes." So what? It happened a long time ago but that is how cultures are built. By having role models and stable housing and educations you are able to provide those things to the next generation Don't you see these people are making excuses. many are trying their best but have been visit of systematic racism and discrimination not to mention unequal education. Do you know how much wealth is based down in white families through the estates of their parents that generally own their homes? Black people in many parts of the country weren't allowed to own homes or get equal loans at the same rates as whites . I'm not saying black people need to be handed anything but you need to take into account a different set of circumstance different then what you have experienced. That is what they talk about when they talk about privilege

I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.It's not hard and I never said it was. What I am saying is that these people need to stop pizzing and moaning and get an education and a damn job instead of what they are doing now!"I agree but at the same time you need to accept there are barriers to these things that you and I have not experienced and lumping everyone in as lazy or moaners doesn't help the problem
Yep

Restitution

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself. Actually... I have nothing to cry about. College educated and 6-figure job. No loans, no advantages, just me. Good for you. What works for one person doesn't work for everyone. What one person likes isn't what another likes I'm sure you know people who have had bad outcomes in their life through no fault of their own

I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries. I would most likely say "All that garbage about being kidnapped, enslaved, raped, separated, set free uneducated, etc. happened a LONG time ago. Maybe I should stop making excuses and follow in the footsteps of other successful black people that are great successes." So what? It happened a long time ago but that is how cultures are built. By having role models and stable housing and educations you are able to provide those things to the next generation Don't you see these people are making excuses. many are trying their best but have been visit of systematic racism and discrimination not to mention unequal education. Do you know how much wealth is based down in white families through the estates of their parents that generally own their homes? Black people in many parts of the country weren't allowed to own homes or get equal loans at the same rates as whites . I'm not saying black people need to be handed anything but you need to take into account a different set of circumstance different then what you have experienced. That is what they talk about when they talk about privilege

I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.It's not hard and I never said it was. What I am saying is that these people need to stop pizzing and moaning and get an education and a damn job instead of what they are doing now!"I agree but at the same time you need to accept there are barriers to these things that you and I have not experienced and lumping everyone in as lazy or moaners doesn't help the problem
Yep

:blahblah:

Bottom line is that it is all a smokescreen to cover an excuse! PERIOD!!

If people spent as much time trying to excel as they do bytching and/or trying to circumvent the system then we wouldn't have these problems!!!

Sapidus

:blahblah:

Bottom line is that it is all a smokescreen to cover an excuse! PERIOD!!

If people spent as much time trying to excel as they do bytching and/or trying to circumvent the system then we wouldn't have these problems!!!

you are myopic. Not everyone has the same advantages. Good luck with not being open to ideas. It's gonna cost you in the long run

Clem72

Got to love the solidarity of the movement and the righteousness of the cause.

There was a (not really) questionable death of a black person at the hands of a white person. Lets set a bunch of our own neighborhood on fire and steal all the #### from the local stores. Martin Luther King Jr. would be so proud!

Sapidus

If, when you say "ideas," you actually mean "excuses"..... then yes I will accept the costs in the long run!

Cool story bro. Keep living in your privilege and refusing to understand you have had advantages others have not despite your belief you've done it all yourself.

hotbikermama40

Cool story bro. Keep living in your privilege and refusing to understand you have had advantages others have not despite your belief you've done it all yourself.

isn't that short-hand code for "I know I've failed at everything and so I resent very much the rest of you for your successes"?

Nailed it. "I want to be successful, toooooooo! Give me some of his success! He has more than enough!". Like hell I'm going to feel guilty for the benefits of my hard work because someone else is to lazy to shut their mouth and get off their butt.

Sapidus

Nailed it. "I want to be successful, toooooooo! Give me some of his success! He has more than enough!". Like hell I'm going to feel guilty for the benefits of my hard work because someone else is to lazy to shut their mouth and get off their butt.

Keep on emulating Jesus! I'm sure he would be proud of what a piece of crap you are.

black dog

Free America
Why are you people so threatened by a group advocating for itself that you have to try to denigrate them.

Did you go to your local breast cancer walk and remind them that colon cancer matters too?

In our society blacks are often treated as less then. This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that.

Yet you people say "well they need to stop killing each other, stop using the N word, protest in the way i think is best, respect the police, blue lives matter"

Stop being so judgmental. You call yourselves Christians yet nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved. Didn't he protect the most vulnerable people?

We don't have to denigrate them, They do that to themselves. All you gotta do is head to any city and drive down Martin Luther King Dr and see thousands of blackfolks denigrate themselves. He would be proud of how far you all have come.

I just donate money.

Please cite where in this country they are treated less than other races?

Why are blacks more vulnerable than white folks. Because of 70% don't have a father in the picture?
A lack of even a HS diploma?
Perhaps no drive or ambition ?

Sapidus

I have no hope of ever "matching" and certainly none of ever "surpassing" Jesus Christ. Did you possibly mean a different word, but thought: "Hey, this sounds like a super-DUPER-smarter word!"

Match by imitation is exactly what I meant.

Or to be Christlike.

But you obviously only know how to speak about being a religious person but not behave like one

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We don't have to denigrate them, They do that to themselves. All you gotta do is head to any city and drive down Martin Luther King Dr and see thousands of blackfolks denigrate themselves. He would be proud of how far you all have come.

I just donate money.

Please cite where in this country they are treated less than other races?

Why are blacks more vulnerable than white folks. Because of 70% don't have a father in the picture?
A lack of even a HS diploma?
Perhaps no drive or ambition ?

then the worst of them spend their time dragging the few with some ambition back down into the cesspool.

What Sappy wants is for them to never learn the lesson of discipline and success. That way he and his Democrats can keep throwing them crumbs and gathering their votes. They milk the black community just like a cow.