Approval/disapporval

Starman

and that is the ONE Thing Trump brought to the Table Obama Couldn't

I think he brought more than that but positive expectations alone willl drive markets and surging markets create wealth.

No doubt this is Trump’s doing.

But the oft-repeated canard that Obama must have done all this stuff only to have it blossom under Trump is just silly and uninformed.

Equity prices and consumer confidence are driven by expectations. Most everything else is data-driven. Some are leading indicators and some are lagging.

Toxick

Splat
The Libertarian party would have to do much better than 4.45 million votes for me to agree with you..

I absolutely believe it. I also believe that the moron electorate easily swallows #### that they're told to swallow.

For instance: there is a mantra that begins every election on both sides:

From the right: A vote for Gary Johnson is a Vote for Hillary
From the left: A vote for Gary Johnson is a Vote for Trump

And enough voters are stupid slobbering ####ing sheep that continue to buy into this nonsensical horse#### - and the Thriving and Conniving Two Party System continues; and that's why we constantly have elections between dip####s like Kerry vs. Bush and Obama vs McCain and Clinton vs Trump, rather than competent, clean, empathetic and good people rather than Satan's turds.

Unless and until voters break their handlers' Svengali-like hold over them, they will continue to vote for "the Lesser Evil", and continue to wonder why they keep getting Evil.

PS: Gary Johnson is a bad example. Libertarians really took a dump this time, by putting that idiot up there. I've never liked him, and I think he's a LINO*, to be perfectly honest.

*He's more of a Republican who likes pot, IMO.

Last edited: