Are there any Really good hair stylists in SOMD?

lizzieg

Does anyone know what happend to Josephine who used to work at Hair It Is in Lexington Park, MD?

Is she working at another local salon or has she moved on to another profession?

She gave me one of my best hair cuts and only 3 weeks later I got a card in the mail saying she is no longer working with Hair It Is.

Thanks for your help SOMD.

Does anyone know what happend to Josephine who used to work at Hair It Is in Lexington Park, MD?

Is she working at another local salon or has she moved on to another profession?

She gave me one of my best hair cuts and only 3 weeks later I got a card in the mail saying she is no longer working with Hair It Is.

I am looking for Josephine too!!! If anyone knows her, can you please find out where she is working now and let us know? Thanks.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.

You should start a new thread and ask about Josephine. I looks like people are only reading the first question and answering it instead of reading your's.

momma leone

Hair Stylists

I tried several different places and came up with one I like alot. Hair It Is Salon in Lexington Park, Exploration Drive.
I have been there 4 times three for cuts one for color & Highlights.
Also have friends who have gone there that referred me.
All the stylists there seem good. Some have a waiting list though.
They also have a new treatment for thinning hair a laser I have a friend who is going for this and is growing hair.
:clap:

momma leone

Josehine

You should start a new thread and ask about Josephine. I looks like people are only reading the first question and answering it instead of reading your's.

I heard she went to a salon accross the bridge in calvert. I guess she was trained by the same people that trained the other stylists at Hair It Is

lizzieg

Josephine - Used to work at Hair It Is

I heard she went to a salon accross the bridge in calvert. I guess she was trained by the same people that trained the other stylists at Hair It Is

Oh yay! Do you happen to know what the name is of the salon?
Thanks for your help!

S

stardog770

Have you found a really good hair stylist? I'm looking for the type of stylist who can look at your hair and come up with the best cut that will work for your hair type and face shape.
Any recommendations?

In Bryans Road Md ...the Hair Gallery its Kristina. Shes the best.

Hoover

Stephanie Bennett - 301-659-9994
Very talented lady and is a blast to be with. She is awesome with color - I love her. She will even come to your house.