Arg... Keep a weather eye out, Matey

:lol: But, seriously, I am grateful we didn't have the tornadoes that killed on their way up here. We, actually, drove home from Olney tonight from 6:30 to 8. It was a somewhat scary ride. We saw several accidents and backup, but not on our side. It is so sad to see that stuff. People were even in accidents on the ICC. How can you have an accident on the ICC? My hub said...texting. My hub is the most excellent driver and got us home safe, but there are some real crazies out there when it comes to bad weather. I hope all on the forum weathered the storm well. :smile:

What is ICC? :confused:

Agee

The twister in VA that caused 3 deaths was just a few miles from my folk's place.

I think we were lucky all around.

Hope you folks are well!

I have a feeling you've been to the VA. Diner... Put many a mile on RT 40!

BigBlue

I keep a box of skim dry milk for cooking and extreme emergencies.

Yup ,I do the powdered milk in resealable bags now other canned and dried goods and always have two case's of bottled water and one case of gallons for cooking and then we fill up the tub to help with other things you might need.

Hope you folks are well!

I have a feeling you've been to the VA. Diner... Put many a mile on RT 40!

Never been there! Usually take 95 to 64 and head west, sometimes 3 to 20 to 15. But I might have to check it out!

Folks are holding their own, thanx. Tough old birds, mom is 86 today (Happy Bday Mom!) and dad will be 90 next month.