Arrest Made in the Murder of Moneta Jo Strickland

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Glad they got the job done quick. Damn shame our tax dollars are going to the rehabilitation of this scum. Five years from now he'll be sittin back in prison watching his flat screen TV and livin like a king.. Feel really bad for the family of that poor girl. I didn't know her but I knew some people that did and I understand she was very well liked and respected.

1stGenSMIB

Nice work BCI and anyone else involved. Really sorry to hear about the young lady that paid the ultimate price due to this guy's issues.

I loved "Slappy Jacks", which is what my Alzheimer's/dimentia mom called it while it was there. The owner was always a nice guy. Had my first bison burger there! :buddies:

let's hope there are no hiccups and this goes thru the system easily.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Jeez...

What did this ####### do?

...I mean besides the obvious.

People get murdered all the time and I don't see this much hostility. Is there something I'm missing, or is he just a run of the mill POS murderer who is the target of such (presumably deserved) rage? It's not just here. A lot of my FB friends stopped sharpening their pitchforks to cheer his capture as well.

I think it's the fact that it happened so close to home for most and most here either knew her or knew of her. I'm glad they got the scum and I sure hope he gets what's coming to him.

sockgirl77

Dear Judge DENSEford,

Fry this mother ####er or leave him in there for the rest of his life. May this nasty piece of shiat spend eternity with a violated azzhole.

Sincerely,
Stanalonis Supporter

Restless

We must watch what the judge does in this case carefully. He better give him the harshest sentence possible. If our liberal judges would start giving out harsher sentences, I believe our crime rate would drop when word got out that St. Mary's judges are really tough. I'm just doing some wishful thinking. Liberals are so compassionate when it comes to the criminals because they can be reformed. Yeah, right.

My heart aches for this sweet lady's mom, family, and fiancé. I didn't know her, but am sure she would have been a great person to know.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I'm so relieved that this low life POS was caught so quickly. May this poor innocent victim RIP now, my heart is broken for her family and friends. She seemed to be doing everything right in life.....and this POS destroyed it all. WTF is wrong with these sickos? Now let's see if they throw the book at him or give him a 40th slap on the wrist.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Generally, I'm against that kind of stuff but willing to make an exception in this case.
NO EXCEPTIONS! They all need to have this done to them and it shouldn't take 20 years! This guy needs to be strung up and have his ball removed so he can bleed out!!!! Stop treating these criminals with kid gloves. EXECUTE THEM!!

officeguy

I applaud BCI for getting him that fast.

I wish I could applaud the judiciary and parole system in how they handled this POS up to this point. Looks like another career criminal aided and abetted by cheap county politicians and judges.

belvak

Happy Camper
MD no longer has the death penalty! These are exactly the kind of cases that screams for capital punishment.

And, no reasonable carry permit law! If she had a permit to carry a weapon, she might have been able to defend herself. JMO