As in the days of Noah.....

Xaquin44

ah... wx's answering service. And you're bad at guessing.

I'm not anyone's answering service ....

just for fun though, I'll let you know why I said that.

lets pick apart that sentence.

"I’m a polyatheist - there are many gods I don’t believe in."

so, he doesn't believe in many gods.

you said:

"So I can surmise from this that there are some that you do believe in?"

so you say that you can surmise belief in some gods for a statement containing only disbelief.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not anyone's answering service ....

just for fun though, I'll let you know why I said that.

lets pick apart that sentence.

"I’m a polyatheist - there are many gods I don’t believe in."

so, he doesn't believe in many gods.

you said:

"So I can surmise from this that there are some that you do believe in?"

so you say that you can surmise belief in some gods for a statement containing only disbelief.

Then perhaps you should stop answering for wx. That is unless you are wx's MPD. Suspicions mount.

It was a question to wx. Not a statement. See the "?" at the end? That denotes a question.

Xaquin44

Then perhaps you should stop answering for wx. That is unless you are wx's MPD. Suspicions mount.

It was a question to wx. Not a statement. See the "?" at the end? That denotes a question.

Nope, I'm not wx.

I wasn't answering for him, but it was a question that I felt I could answer simply based on a comparison of the two sentences.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

No sweat off my back, or whatever the saying is.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Nope, I'm not wx.

I wasn't answering for him, but it was a question that I felt I could answer simply based on a comparison of the two sentences.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

No sweat off my back, or whatever the saying is.

Okie dokie... :buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I do believe he's saying a version of what i've said before.

When you put it in perspective of all the Gods and Deities that are available to believe in, I just believe in one less than You

I appreciate that deep insight into the thoughts of wx. Everyone is answering except the person I asked. Interesting. You all seem to be very in tune with each other. Almost Jedi-like. Spooky.

Xaquin44

I appreciate that deep insight into the thoughts of wx. Everyone is answering except the person I asked. Interesting. You all seem to be very in tune with each other. Almost Jedi-like. Spooky.

or we're just putting forth opinions.

AMAZING!

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
You know, it took me a while (reading posts here) to even figure out what an MPD is. If I'm correct, we call those "multinicks" at other boards. I don't even know what MPD stands for. But to answer your question PsyOps, no, I don't believe in any gods.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You know, it took me a while (reading posts here) to even figure out what an MPD is. If I'm correct, we call those "multinicks" at other boards. I don't even know what MPD stands for. But to answer your question PsyOps, no, I don't believe in any gods.

Thank you. I kind of gathered that.

MPD = Multiple Personality Disorder