Ask A Ninja

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
pingrr said:
You have it backwards I shoot lightning bolts out my dinger. A Ninjas but is used for smuggleing things.
Useful information! I did not know you were capable of such things. I will return to the dojo and continie my training at once sensai!

smoothmarine187

crazysquid said:
Useful information! I did not know you were capable of such things. I will return to the dojo and continie my training at once sensai!

That is the one weakness that all Ninjas have. An anal intruder can take them down with ease!

pingrr

smoothmarine187 said:
That is the one weakness that all Ninjas have. An anal intruder can take them down with ease!

It isn't that easy. Most Ninjas keep thier prison wallets locked up.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
pingrr said:
It isn't that easy. Most Ninjas keep thier prison wallets locked up.

How old are you Mr. Mutant Ninja Turtle? I would guess about 12-14 from your posts. Does your mommy know what your are doing on the computer?

pingrr

Dork said:
How old are you Mr. Mutant Ninja Turtle? I would guess about 12-14 from your posts. Does your mommy know what your are doing on the computer?

Listen here buddy I'm a Ninja and I don't let my parents boss me around.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
pingrr said:
Listen here buddy I'm a Ninja and I don't let my parents boss me around.

I guess it's o.k. to have these fantasies as the child you are. I wanted to be a jet pilot when I grew up. Then there was a phase where I wanted to be an actor. If you wanna be a Ninja, it's o.k. for now. Do you know what you really wanna be when you grow up? Oh, do you have the little black costume with the plastic sword to play with?

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Alien Watcher said:
Are you an Alien or a Ninja?

No, No. He was an Alien when he was 6-7 years old. He's a little older now and just got his yellow belt in Karate, so he wants to pretend to be a Ninja. Isn't that cute?

pingrr

Here are a couple facts about Ninjas that a lot of people don't know.

Ninjas are born with pubic hair unless they opt otherwise.

Ninjas invented edible toilet paper so they don't have to wipe their buts anymore. They just eat it after meals and don't have to worry about anything