Ask A Roses Dancer

N

nitwhit3286

Toxick said:
Worth every penny, no doubt.

However, I don't even like to use public doorknobs because I don't know who had their grubby paws all over it before me.

Sounds a little OCD to me.

Mikeinsmd

chess said:
whys that... its pure entertainment for us... not having to spend money... we crashed abc hard on sat night though :)
:whoosh: I was referring to the company you keep....

although you are obviously easily entertained.

C

chess

vraiblonde said:
So, in other words, two people were there.

no no...

buckets, me, pingrr, queentree, lil weezie, c murda, and gaymarine...

squid couldnt make it out this time, because his buddies had to care for him this weekend..

floyd2004 was there but was to drunk to walk in and pass out in the expedition

C

chess

nitwhit3286 said:
sounds good I will have to start it up when I move back home next year.

let me know.. becuase its grandfathered in... or else there would be strip clubs in st marys I can bet you on that !!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
chess said:
or else there would be strip clubs in st marys I can bet you on that !!
It's a military town. Most of the guys don't have to pay to get a woman to take her clothes off.

C

chess

Mikeinsmd said:
:whoosh: I was referring to the company you keep....

although you are obviously easily entertained.

after about 20 beers and a crooked eye... and some lines to the dome...

almost anything is entertaining especially watching whales dance...

Toxick

Splat
nitwhit3286 said:
Sounds a little OCD to me.

well, i'm not like Niles Crane or Adrian Monk or anything like that. But I'm not especially fond of grabbing things that thousands of people grab per day.

My real point, however, was not the fact that I'm fussy - but if I don't like grabbing public doorknobs, guess how I feel about public punani.

N

nitwhit3286

vraiblonde said:
It's a military town. Most of the guys don't have to pay to get a woman to take her clothes off.

so you are saying the women who are in the military towns are fat sluts?

C

chess

vraiblonde said:

You sure about that :) haha

C

chess

Toxick said:
well, i'm not like Niles Crane or Adrian Monk or anything like that. But I'm not especially fond of grabbing things that thousands of people grab per day.

My real point, however, was not the fact that I'm fussy - but if I don't like grabbing public doorknobs, guess how I feel about public punani.

Im not sure... why dont you tell us... would you slide two fingers right up in it....

C

chess

LordStanley said:
Vintage values :killingme

Eh... I never thought about that.. one of the girls said shes from PA and there are plenty of Goodwills...

but yeah im sure thats a possibility as well !!

Toxick

Splat
chess said:
Im not sure... why dont you tell us... would you slide two fingers right up in it....

While you may be perfectly comfortable with sticking Mr. Happy into a stewy pit full of sundry man-fluid, I find the concept to be more than a little off-putting.

N

nitwhit3286

chess said:
Eh... I never thought about that.. one of the girls said shes from PA and there are plenty of Goodwills...

but yeah im sure thats a possibility as well !!

nothing wrong with being thrifty especially if you are gunna be taking the clothes off... :)