At what point?

Chris0nllyn

"Complacent press". LMFAO....nice try. Rabidly leftprog anti-Trump press...that's hardly "complacent", now is it.

Call it what you wish. We are both talking about the same thing. I'm not going to have a ####ing war on words with you, but if you want me to tell you you're right to validate whatever masculinity issues you have, fine.

( Controlled and Exploited by a Fully Formed, Well Financed active Political Party )

( Which depend upon media available for the very information needed )

And if someone doesn't agree with what's on the news, they aren't going to be swayed by it regardless of who's funding it. If people don't watch the #### news, they won't put #### for news on air. I thought you were a capitalist? Do you not think talking with your wallet is something that can be done, or is the excuse that some big powerful political party is forcing people to form opinions?

Yes, the public should rely on the media to get info. Unfortunately, the info they want is Kim Kardashian's lunch menu, or watching riots break out in cities they don't live in. They don't want investigative journalism on the large stage, and when that sort of investigation happens against the sitting President, the President is calling it fake. Leading a large segment of the voting population to write off the media all together. The same media they used to point out Obama's fallacies only a few months ago.

If you were worried about the media's message, blame its audience. It's a cheap cop-out to blame political parties, or politicians, or the media, or anyone but the audience themselves. We have nothing and no one to blame for our current state of affairs but ourselves and the peopel we put in office.

Chris thinks she is the informed citizenry. But shs is just another Trump hating snowflake.

You're certainly not one to call anyone uninformed.
http://forums.somd.com/search.php?searchid=3338071

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Call it what you wish. We are both talking about the same thing. I'm not going to have a ####ing war on words with you, but if you want me to tell you you're right to validate whatever masculinity issues you have, fine.

LAMO. You never were any good at this. You still aren't. Your feeble attempts to redefine and water down the behavior of your far left buddies, including the press, are always amusing though.

Carry on, kid.

Hijinx

And if someone doesn't agree with what's on the news, they aren't going to be swayed by it regardless of who's funding it. If people don't watch the #### news, they won't put #### for news on air. I thought you were a capitalist? Do you not think talking with your wallet is something that can be done, or is the excuse that some big powerful political party is forcing people to form opinions?

Yes, the public should rely on the media to get info.If you rely on this left wing media for all your info it's easy to see why you are so ####ed up.Unfortunately, the info they want is Kim Kardashian's lunch menu,I believe you are substituting caring Americans for what you like. or watching riots break out in cities they don't live in. They don't want investigative journalism on the large stage,Investigative journalism???? Bwahahahaha and when that sort of investigation happens against the sitting President, the President is calling it fake.It has been pretty well substantiated that the Russians affair was/is fake,only you snowflakes still have a problem admitting it. Leading a large segment of the voting population to write off the media all together.You must mean right wingers because you just admitted you trust the media. The same media they used to point out Obama's fallacies only a few months ago. What fallacies did the media point out about Obama? They did everything but lick his ass.

If you were worried about the media's message, blame its audience.I do blame it on it's audience---you and all the other left wingers.It's a cheap cop-out to blame political parties, or politicians, or the media, or anyone but the audience themselves.I agree you left wingers with the help of the media are totally at fault We have nothing and no one to blame for our current state of affairs but ourselves and the peopel we put in office.Why are you saying "we" You didn't vote for Trump, you hate him. We helped save America from Hillary and the crazed bastards that support this left wing Coup.

You're certainly not one to call anyone uninformed.
http://forums.somd.com/search.php?searchid=3338071

You may be right, but being informed such as you and being right are two different things.

Sapidus

At what point will you call the last year and a half of Leftist subversion, riots, arson, destruction and attacks genuine sedition?

These are not protests and have not been for a very long time.

What will it take to cross your personal comfort zone before you believe it to be a genuine threat?

Says the snowflake who calls other people who can't tolerate a little locker room talk snowflakes.

Sounds like a bunch of butt hurt to me.

Who committed violence in CVille?

Isn't a the right to peaceful protest and free speech what this country is founded on?

Just because you don't like what they are saying doesn't mean you can call it a genuine threat

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

At some point, there is going to be a collective 'snap'. We haven't seen anything yet. Where as all it takes is a perceived slight to cause a ruckus, and violence, with the black racists, it takes far greater, and accumulative slights and afrontages, to those that have done nothing to warrant such, to launch into an event that will leave them, and the country, reeling. I think it's going to get ugly.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In their own words....

Many establishment political figures insisted the far-left actors were just like American soldiers on D-Day. But these “anti-fascists'” own statements show they’re nothing like American soldiers on D-Day.

They aren’t interested in protecting America’s system of government, according to their own statements — they’re interested in destroying it.

From the very start of the Trump administration, far-left actors declared their intention to use massive demonstrations to disrupt the American political process as much as possible.

A common mantra among far-left groups beginning shortly before the inauguration: make America “ungovernable.”

“We need to make this country ungovernable,” declared a female leader for Refuse Fascism shortly after the inauguration. “We need to do what the German people should have done when Hitler was elected.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/in-their-own-words-the-radical-political-goals-of-anti-fascists/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“We need to make this country ungovernable,” declared a female leader for Refuse Fascism shortly after the inauguration.

:shocking: well Schumer is working hard at that

“We need to do what the German people should have done when Hitler was elected.”

What Cheer :shrug:

Does she even know WTF she is talking about.

Wishbone

829.jpg

Hijinx

:shocking: well Schumer is working hard at that

What Cheer :shrug:

Does she even know WTF she is talking about.

It kind of pisses me off when these totally ignorant seditious Un-American cry baby MF'ers compare Trump with Hitler.
Hitler was a great speaker. Trump really sucks at it.

But seriously Anyone who compares the two hasn't got a brain cell in their head.