Auto paint shops

SingerLady

MAACO SUCKS..........The reason they are so cheap is because there paint chips within like six months.....JMO and experience.....

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
MAACO SUCKS..........The reason they are so cheap is because there paint chips within like six months.....JMO and experience.....

I had MACCO paint a car for me 3 years ago for $199.00 and it's still holding up fine.:shrug:

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
My mom had one done years ago and it looked like crap. A year later she had to get it repainted.

The body shops in this area are over priced they wanted 1500.00 to paint my car. I got MACCO paint the car 7 times cheeper. I can keep a fresh coat of paint on my car If I choose to have Macco repaint the car again for $199.00

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
The body shops in this area are over priced they wanted 1500.00 to paint my car. I got MACCO paint the car 7 times cheeper. I can keep a fresh coat of paint on my car If I choose to have Macco repaint the car again for $199.00

Their is a reason why MACCO only charges $199... you get what you pay for that is for sure.

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

LusbyMom said:

People annoy me. First off $1500 is not a ripoff for an all over paint job. So if $1500 is not a rip off what do you think you are getting for $199? :duh:

I'm just teasing. We need a forum lunch for this side of the bridge. We could meet at Fryin Pan.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

I'm just teasing. We need a forum lunch for this side of the bridge. We could meet at Fryin Pan.

Frying pan would be AWESOME!!!! And much easier on this side

dn0121

lets do it. I'm driving home so u start a post in chit chat.

dn0121

no I live on the other side of bridge.