M1 74
OHCG Team Toyota 73
Homedepot20/JGR 71
Fix or Repair 62
HD/Childress Legacy 33
HD/Penske Stewart 30

homedepot20

7 Races to GO , Team M2 holding off Team 5XChamp by slimmest margin of 1
Monello & OldHillcrestGuy both have 2 Teams in TOP 4 with Team HD/Hendrick RFK dueling with M3 for 5th place. Homedepot20 still has 2 teams @ far end of pack with NO possibility of advancing 😞😞

homedepot20

Auto Trader RESULTS
🏁🏁BYRON 🏁🏁
Chastain
Wallace
Bell
Hamlin
Fantasy Standing AFTER Texas
🏁🏁5XCHAMP 90+3=93🏁🏁
M2 91+1 =92
M4 88+1=89
OldHillcrest 80+1=81
HD/Hendrick RFK 77+1=78
M3 77+1=78
M1 74+2=76
OHCG Team Toyota 73 +2=75
Homedepot20/JGR 71+2=73
Fix or Repair 62+0=62
HD/Childress Legacy 33+1=34
HD/Penske Stewart 30+0=30
NEXT RACE ,Sunday 1 October 230PM on NBC @ TALLADEGA
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RESULTS AND STANDING 😊😊😊

homedepot20

Didnt watch any of Race AGAIN .Orioles in a PENNANT RACE .Magic #to CLINCH East Division is 3 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Not a big Point Day .5XCHAMP did muster 3 points to take lead from M2 by 1 point 😲
Next Race is a WILD CARD where any driver can WIN & everybody wouldn't gain points 😟😟

OldHillcrestGuy

Didnt watch any of Race AGAIN .Orioles in a PENNANT RACE .Magic #to CLINCH East Division is 3 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Not a big Point Day .5XCHAMP did muster 3 points to take lead from M2 by 1 point 😲
Next Race is a WILD CARD where any driver can WIN & everybody wouldn't gain points 😟😟

Hey Homie, my Nats can be spoilers now, we take two from the O's and they will be in lots of trouble. Couple years back Nats were right up there in the standings and the O's came to town and either won 3 maybe 4 games and swept us the week before the trade deadline. Instead of buyers at the trade deadline Nats became sellers and havent been good since. Thats the year they traded Trea Turner. I really like both teams and flip back and forth when both are playing, so Im torn between both teams. I want Nats to get that 70th win, but want O's to finish on top.

homedepot20

Orioles will take Both Games from Nats & Nats can watch from Clubhouse has Fans storm the Field celebrating Al EAST PENNANT πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Grumpy

Hey Homie, my Nats can be spoilers now, we take two from the O's and they will be in lots of trouble. Couple years back Nats were right up there in the standings and the O's came to town and either won 3 maybe 4 games and swept us the week before the trade deadline. Instead of buyers at the trade deadline Nats became sellers and havent been good since. Thats the year they traded Trea Turner. I really like both teams and flip back and forth when both are playing, so Im torn between both teams. I want Nats to get that 70th win, but want O's to finish on top.
Grew up a Senators fan and hated the Os(Chuck Thompson's fault). Took me 10 years to start following the O's after the Senators left town, left the O's for good when they fired Davey Johnson. Most of my extended family are O's fans and I'm pleased for them but I can't get excited about them. Have to say they have rebuilt the team right, good on them.

Scratching my head on alot of the moves Rizzo has made the last few years, especially with Trea Turner.

homedepot20

Grew up a Senators fan and hated the Os(Chuck Thompson's fault). Took me 10 years to start following the O's after the Senators left town, left the O's for good when they fired Davey Johnson. Most of my extended family are O's fans and I'm pleased for them but I can't get excited about them. Have to say they have rebuilt the team right, good on them.

Scratching my head on alot of the moves Rizzo has made the last few years, especially with Trea Turner.
Chuck Thompson " Ain't the Beer Cold " you disliked 😲😲😲😲

Grumpy

Chuck Thompson " Ain't the Beer Cold " you disliked 😲😲😲😲
Any time the Senators played the Orioles on tv, old Chuck would do the color/playbyplay on one of the b-more channels, 13, I believe..He was the biggest homer and was so condescending towards the Nats, spoke of them like they were a minor league team, which in some cases it was true..:lol: but I thought it would have been better left unsaid. He was that way towards the Redskins when they played the Colts on occasion.

homedepot20

If it makes you feel better, I am watching the O's so I can see their celebration if they win..2-0 top of the ninth..:)
FB_IMG_1695950970701.jpg