Baby sitter in Mechanicsville

justin

I just got a new job and it will require me to leave the house before 6am and I have two children. This is an issue because the daycare can not take the kids before 6am and my wife does not get home from work until 815 - 830am. My wife has changed her future work schedule so that this conflict will not occur again, but there is nothing they can do for her schedule that was already made for the next 3 weeks. This would not be every day either, but I was wondering if anyone knew someone professional and reliable that they would trust their kids with that we may contact and get to know. I am just looking for someone to sit in the house from about 515am to around noon 3 days a week for the next 3 weeks. The kids dont usually get up until 10am, so it is more or less to just make sure nothing happens to the kids while they are asleep. If there is any help out there, please let me know, because we just dont know how to make this work out any other way.

I just got a new job and it will require me to leave the house before 6am and I have two children. This is an issue because the daycare can not take the kids before 6am and my wife does not get home from work until 815 - 830am. My wife has changed her future work schedule so that this conflict will not occur again, but there is nothing they can do for her schedule that was already made for the next 3 weeks. This would not be every day either, but I was wondering if anyone knew someone professional and reliable that they would trust their kids with that we may contact and get to know. I am just looking for someone to sit in the house from about 515am to around noon 3 days a week for the next 3 weeks. The kids dont usually get up until 10am, so it is more or less to just make sure nothing happens to the kids while they are asleep. If there is any help out there, please let me know, because we just dont know how to make this work out any other way.

Here's what you should have done:

"Yes, I would like to accept the position you have offered me. With one slight change. For the next 3 weeks, 3 days a week I need to come in 30 minutes late. This is due to my daycare not accepting the children until 6:00 a.m. and to get here at the regular time, I will need to leave at 5:30. I would like to come in 30 minutes late and make the time up at the end of the day for the 3 weeks. After that time it won't be an issue as my wife's schedule is being adjusted to accomodate my schedule here. Thank you."

If they really wanted to hire you, they would have been open to this negotiation when they hired you.