Bachelor Party

W

Wenchy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bachelor Party

Originally posted by SmallTown
Loser!

A lot of women have nice diamonds AND a nice house.

:yay: that!

C

cmdrfunk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bachelor Party

Originally posted by SmallTown
Loser!

A lot of women have nice diamonds AND a nice house.

I couldn't decide on a reply so here are all of them:

1. A lot of women have bruises AND emotional scars.

2. Good for those women. I don't want them. I'll stick with having a spine.

3. A lot of women have bruises AND emotional scars AND diamonds AND houses. I think I'll give 3/4.

4. I'm 24 dammit :(

W

Wenchy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bachelor Party

Originally posted by cmdrfunk

3. A lot of women have bruises AND emotional scars AND diamonds AND houses. I think I'll give 3/4.

So janey has bruises, emotional scars and a house to look forward to?

RUNJANEYRUN

K

Katie

You know engagement rings don't have to be diamonds. I know they are nice but you can be unusual and get her birthstone for her. If I had an engagement ring, that is what I would have wanted. I had no engagement ring, but my hubby got me diamonds in my wedding band instead.

janey83

Twenty Something
Originally posted by Katie
You know engagement rings don't have to be diamonds. I know they are nice but you can be unusual and get her birthstone for her. If I had an engagement ring, that is what I would have wanted. I had no engagement ring, but my hubby got me diamonds in my wedding band instead.

no bruises, no emotional scarring...but I will be the proud owner of a ring soon enough...he just doesn't want a diamond

W

Wenchy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bachelor Party

Originally posted by CMC122
So what happened at the funkyjaney abode after this :snacks:

Maybe he convinced her that cubic zirconia is acceptable?:shrug:

Parnel

Originally posted by janey83
he just doesn't want a diamond

Thats kinda not up to him. He should be buying you something that takes your breath away. I know you can't put a price on love but sometimes you just got to splurg on the one you love. Just an opinion.

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by Parnel
Thats kinda not up to him. He should be buying you something that takes your breath away. I know you can't put a price on love but sometimes you just got to splurg on the one you love. Just an opinion.

False.

My beliefs and morals come before anything.

I do not in any way support diamonds. If i trade away my beliefs then I have nothing left to be able to offer love to others. How can someone respect me if i can't respect myself?

janey83

Twenty Something
Originally posted by Tequilla Sunset
Ok, I am not on as much as I used to be, so I am missing something here. Is Janey pregnant or just engaged, or both?

:rolleyes: no, I am not preggers. just engaged.

janey83

Twenty Something
Re: Also,

Originally posted by CMC122
Just how did he propose? Did he get down on one knee?

WELL, the proposal...it was a sacred moment between the 2 of us, and that is where it will stay.

Tequilla Sunset

:rolleyes: no, I am not preggers. just engaged.
And your dad isn't happy about it? I would think parents should be happy when their children take the next step in life. You are planning on finishing school still right?

janey83

Twenty Something
Originally posted by Tequilla Sunset
And your dad isn't happy about it? I would think parents should be happy when their children take the next step in life. You are planning on finishing school still right?

he's probably upset because I haven't known cmdrfunk that long, and he thinks I should wait to get married after I finish school.

W

Wenchy

he's probably upset because I haven't known cmdrfunk that long, and he thinks I should wait to get married after I finish school.

Understandable concerns, but like you said, he'll get over it. Please find a way to finish school.