Bacon Salt :yum:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
dems4me said:
Your soo thoughtful!!! :love: I :heart: you!!! :huggy:

:lol:

It does have MSG in it so those of you allergic to that ingredient, hang on for the all natural version. It has less sodium than regular salt and I think I have become obsessed with having this stuff :jameo:

D

dems4me

Dye Tied said:
:lol:

It does have MSG in it so those of you allergic to that ingredient, hang on for the all natural version. It has less sodium than regular salt and I think I have become obsessed with having this stuff :jameo:

Nope... no MSG allergy here!!! You're the greatest!!! :huggy: :love:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Look, it's on the way :banana: :cartwheel :banana: :cartwheel

J&D's Down Home Enterprises used PayPal MultiOrder Shipping with U.S. Postal Service to create a shipping label for your package. You can check the delivery status of your package online at: :diva:

Nanny Pam

My Bacon salt came today! :cartwheel

I just had dinner so I'm stuffed, but it smells so good!!! I will try it with a cheese omelet tomorrow morning!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'll have to get some of this for DQ ... that girl LOVES her bacon. :really:

In the mean time, I think I'll go make some bacon for breakfast. :yum:

Nanny Pam

crabcake said:
I'll have to get some of this for DQ ... that girl LOVES her bacon. :really:

In the mean time, I think I'll go make some bacon for breakfast. :yum:
I got the hickory smoked bacon (salt) and it kicks ass! I had a cheese omelet sandwich for breakfast and It was really good. Great bacon flavor. :yay: :yay:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Nanny Pam said:
I got the hickory smoked bacon (salt) and it kicks ass! I had a cheese omelet sandwich for breakfast and It was really good. Great bacon flavor. :yay: :yay:

I guess I need to get my butt to the P O today :lol: :coffee: