bank of america robbed

J

jp2854

FWIW, base traffic is really hindering police efforts. They can't turn around and investigate vehicles due to traffic.

that is what i heard to g1g4. they did notify dod police to help investigate the issue (if the guys were to go on base as one is wearing a flight suit)

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
FWIW, base traffic is really hindering police efforts. They can't turn around and investigate vehicles due to traffic.

That sucks.... Shut it all down and hoof it! :shrug: he who bails... Is the ones :lol:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
There could be nothing to make u feel more uncomfortable ...but to see the po-po walking in between the cars with their rifles. :jet: that will make everyone sweat a little!

That would certainly explain why they were driving by traffic very slowly in the opposite direction looking closely at everyone. Didn't even realize I was in the middle of a police perimeter until I started seeing them circling the block, lights flashing. I must have just squeaked through before they shut things down.

SoMDGirl42

Looking for a black Acura or Accord. K-9 out with the possible suspects

Apparently a vehicle of interest is at the Queen Anne Park Apartments.

They weren't at Queen Anne Apartments, but I did get to see 4 cops pull the driver out of the car with guns pulled on him while I was 6 feet away :jameo: Can you say run for cover!

Sad part is, he was dropping his daughter off at daycare and had her in the car with him :frown: I felt bad for her witnessing it. I'm glad it wasn't him.

SoMDGirl42

There could be nothing to make u feel more uncomfortable ...but to see the po-po walking in between the cars with their rifles. :jet: that will make everyone sweat a little!

Does that make you sweat too? seeing all those men in uniform :hot:

C

CalvertNewbie

They weren't at Queen Anne Apartments, but I did get to see 4 cops pull the driver out of the car with guns pulled on him while I was 6 feet away :jameo: Can you say run for cover!

Sad part is, he was dropping his daughter off at daycare and had her in the car with him :frown: I felt bad for her witnessing it. I'm glad it wasn't him.

:yikes: Poor little girl. That guy must really wish he stayed in bed this morning. So these punks still haven't been caught?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
They have been caught on base, supposedly it was all part of the exercise.
They wanted to get the local law enforcement involved.

SoMDGirl42

They have been caught on base, supposedly it was all part of the exercise.
They wanted to get the local law enforcement involved.

If it was part of the exercise from the base, maybe they should have let the driver of that car know before he was removed at gun point in front of his 4 year old daughter. Just saying :popcorn: