Bannister neighborhood

AndyMarquisLIVE

Whatever. Bannister is not that bad. We have never been broken into in 30+ years. My kids play outside and I am not scared for them. I walk and am not afraid (unless I see gingerbreadgurl, :lol:). Sure, there is crime and people have been jumped etc., but that can happen anywhere. I don't walk at night alone, but I wouldnt do that anywhere. I lock my doors, but again, I would do that anywhere. My daughter goes to Stoddert and guess what, she's still alive! My kids go out riding bikes and will be gone for hours. Guess what, they come home having not been beaten up! There are alot of really nice people living here. My neighbors are great. If you don't live here or come here, please refrain from commenting on the neighborhood.
Read the post. :smack:

Chasey and I were reffering to Wexford Village and Springhaven.

So, please refrain from kirking out at me and take your misdirected anger elsewhere.

Stoddert is an awesome school, btw. :yay: MUCH MUCH better than that chithole school (Mattawoman) on 228.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Whatever. Bannister is not that bad. We have never been broken into in 30+ years. My kids play outside and I am not scared for them. I walk and am not afraid (unless I see gingerbreadgurl, :lol:). Sure, there is crime and people have been jumped etc., but that can happen anywhere. I don't walk at night alone, but I wouldnt do that anywhere. I lock my doors, but again, I would do that anywhere. My daughter goes to Stoddert and guess what, she's still alive! My kids go out riding bikes and will be gone for hours. Guess what, they come home having not been beaten up! There are alot of really nice people living here. My neighbors are great. If you don't live here or come here, please refrain from commenting on the neighborhood.
Oh, and I do go to Bannister and I go quite often.

AndyMarquisLIVE

DO NOT LIVE THERE!!!

My friend was just shot in Bannister by the old 7-11. It now has its own gang.. how lucky are they.. Actually come to think of it.. You shouldnt live in Waldorf at all!!!
:bs:

I go to that 7-11 all the time.

Waldorf, as a whole, is not that bad. There's just parts of Waldorf that are (Acton, Bannister, Lancaster). Minus those three areas, Waldorf is a great place to live.

I've walked alone at night in Waldorf countless times. Guess what? Nothing's happened. :jet:

:bs:

I go to that 7-11 all the time.

Waldorf, as a whole, is not that bad. There's just parts of Waldorf that are (Acton, Bannister, Lancaster). Minus those three areas, Waldorf is a great place to live.

I've walked alone at night in Waldorf countless times. Guess what? Nothing's happened. :jet:

I think they are talking about the 7-11 which closed on the backside of Bannister Circle - by the pool... that place was always a breeding ground for festering youth.

AndyMarquisLIVE

My mom bought in Lancaster when it was first being built. We only lived there for a short period (2-3 years) before moving to Carrington. Have you seen Lancaster lately? Good gravy, that is one neighborhood that has REALLY gone down hill.
I love going to Lancaster on a summer afternoon. The bike path that stretches behind Food Lion is a beautiful place for a walk. And, when you get to the end of that road, go down Lakeside Mews and to the lake or down the creek in between Eagle Court and Grouse place is really nice.

When we lived there when I was younger, I spent most of my Summer afternoons there.

camily

Peace
Read the post. :smack:

Chasey and I were reffering to Wexford Village and Springhaven.

So, please refrain from kirking out at me and take your misdirected anger elsewhere.

Stoddert is an awesome school, btw. :yay: MUCH MUCH better than that chithole school (Mattawoman) on 228.

You call that kirking out? :killingme

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
Bannister BLOWS the big ONE! Take my advice, don't live there unless you absolutely have to. And then if you do, park your car and go in the house in the evenings, and don't come out at night. EVER! NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR OUTSIDE, DON"T EVER COME OUT!!!

Now that that is said, Bannister isn't that bad. As long as you aren't afraid of your own shadow, and understand there are going to be clowns and punks no matter where you move, Bannister isn't the best choice, but I can think of worse places in Waldorf to live. Namely EL Lane, and that other crap hole off of Smallwood Drive I can't think of the name of. ( the one where it burned down about 6 years ago, and the firefighters found uzis and other submachine guns, drugs and money in. LOL

Maryland, gotta love it!!! :drool:

camily

Peace
Bannister BLOWS the big ONE! Take my advice, don't live there unless you absolutely have to. And then if you do, park your car and go in the house in the evenings, and don't come out at night. EVER! NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR OUTSIDE, DON"T EVER COME OUT!!!

Now that that is said, Bannister isn't that bad. As long as you aren't afraid of your own shadow, and understand there are going to be clowns and punks no matter where you move, Bannister isn't the best choice, but I can think of worse places in Waldorf to live. Namely EL Lane, and that other crap hole off of Smallwood Drive I can't think of the name of. ( the one where it burned down about 6 years ago, and the firefighters found uzis and other submachine guns, drugs and money in. LOL

Maryland, gotta love it!!! :drool:

:killingme:yay: