Baseball 2016

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Both local teams are looking good so far. It's still early to tell but early success is better than the alternative.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They're already 10 games in!!!

That's one of the things that puts me off in our busy age. You can basically miss 10, 20, 30 games as a fan and not miss a thing. Hard to get interested and stay that way.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Just keep interested at your pace and it will all fall together at your time and choosing. As one of those retarr-ed guys I love the game, and at least check the scores every day, even though the local team is the dreaded Rays. As long as the O's finish ahead of those guys, I guess I have to give kudos for a successful season.

calvcopf

My Nats are strong this year (O's too) ! It's early, I know...but it sure is fun to watch! Every time Harper is up to bat you just expect something awesome!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
My Nats are strong this year (O's too) ! It's early, I know...but it sure is fun to watch! Every time Harper is up to bat you just expect something awesome!

Harper - one heck of a player. We went to a game there two seasons ago on Bryce Harper bobblehead day. Cool bobblehead.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
50+ games into the season and both local teams are looking good.

Shutout

I am not completely sold on the Orioles. The Nats have a lot of talent.
I am a Cardinal fan and missed my only chance to see them around here this season. I am heading to Illinois in a few weeks maybe I can catch them out that way.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I am not completely sold on the Orioles. The Nats have a lot of talent.
I am a Cardinal fan and missed my only chance to see them around here this season. I am heading to Illinois in a few weeks maybe I can catch them out that way.

The O's are my team, but I have a lot of doubts about them. They just started the June swoon about a week early this year. Hope they can rebound and get it back together. I have a feeling around .500 is their calling again.