BBC's Paul Wood: Multiple sources knew of Russia's Trump dossier

glhs837

Power with Control
LMAO I just put in my time and got my DD214, I did run through a gate with a 5 ton once when the power steering quit due to lack of RPM's.

It's great you like McCain,and his father's influence in his career.

By the way I didn't write either of the articles.

So, believe them or not? If yes, defend them. If not, why post them? Dont Buzzfeed us, man

Hijinx

So, believe them or not? If yes, defend them. If not, why post them? Dont Buzzfeed us, man

LOL I believe he was a pretty bad pilot who got into pilot training because his dad was an Admiral.
I believe it is pretty rare for a person who went thru the naval Academy and finished that far down in his class to be selected for aviation training.
I have no opinion on the plane he was in and the Forrestal incident. A rare coincidence that he was in the plane though.
Evidently he was exonerated by investigations, but we don't know how much influence his dad had on that either.
Certainly he deserves credit for his stay in the POW camp.
But that does not mean that he is given a pass for his actions from that time on.
He likes to be called a Maverick when he is mostly just a pain in the ass. IMO

After watching the crucifixion of Trump when he dissed McCain I probably should have just left it alone, but you want what I think, there it is.

Midnightrider

LOL I believe he was a pretty bad pilot who got into pilot training because his dad was an Admiral.
I believe it is pretty rare for a person who went thru the naval Academy and finished that far down in his class to be selected for aviation training.
I have no opinion on the plane he was in and the Forrestal incident. A rare coincidence that he was in the plane though.
Evidently he was exonerated by investigations, but we don't know how much influence his dad had on that either.
Certainly he deserves credit for his stay in the POW camp.
But that does not mean that he is given a pass for his actions from that time on.
He likes to be called a Maverick when he is mostly just a pain in the ass. IMO

After watching the crucifixion of Trump when he dissed McCain I probably should have just left it alone, but you want what I think, there it is.
And I am sure you have something to back up all of that idiocy.

Seriously, you are an idiot and you show your ass regularly. Trump got taken to task when he said stupid ####, you will be too.