Be warned - you will laugh

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Denver is cutting their police budget by more than $8 million to fund....

...wait for it....

....illegal immigrants :roflmao:

Oh, and:

Elsewhere, the city’s fire department will have its budget cut by less than 1%, about $2.5 million, largely from not filling open positions.

:roflmao:

What could go wrong? :lmao:

Their dipshit Mayor is making all kinds of excuses, and it's like 1% of the budget, but that's still a TON of money to be spending on people who aren't even supposed to be in this country. All these illegals will result in more crime - they always do - and Denver should be spending MORE on cops, not less.

But you know what? To hell with them. They should vote better.

Bare-ya-cuda

What I find astonishing is these cities have Americans sleeping in cardboard boxes on the streets and they put these illegals up in luxury hotels. I have yet seen anyone say WTF is wrong with this picture. And yet the democrats can’t understand why there is such high enthusiasm for a candidate that will put America and its citizens first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think about that. They found $90 million to spend on illegal aliens without any problems, per their Mayor. They were able to cut $90 mil out of their budget.....for something they wanted.

These are the same people who cry poor when it's suggested that taxes are too high. "Oh, how are we going to fund roads and infrastructure and schools and all these other things?" Turns out they were just wasting it on bullshit because they apparently found $90 mil just stuffed under a mattress or something.

It's like that ****ing Joe Biden - "Oh, I'm sorry, we can't cut taxes or your Granny will starve to death!" - then gives almost $100 BILLION to Ukraine.

I wish the American people were smarter and would stop voting for these thieves.

Hijinx

The first things they cut are aways Police and Fire. You don't see them cutting anyone who works in the Mayor's office they don't cut the schools, they don't cut the welfare, they don't cut back on anything to do with AA jobs., or programs. They think that police can cover anything when they cut them back it just takes mor e time to get one and they aren't there when needed, they think the Fire Department can make do with worn out junk equipment. But the schools still need their gym floor waxed and their baseball fields grass cut for the big game.

frequentflier

happy to be living
They are going to have to find a lot of money to school the children of these illegals. I mean, do ANY of them speak English? Or are the Americans going to have to learn Spanish and other languages to accommodate them?
Pi$$es me the fu@k off!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Maryland should get onboard.

Rename Baltimore "Pequeña Bogata"

StmarysCity79

What I find astonishing is these cities have Americans sleeping in cardboard boxes on the streets and they put these illegals up in luxury hotels. I have yet seen anyone say WTF is wrong with this picture. And yet the democrats can’t understand why there is such high enthusiasm for a candidate that will put America and its citizens first.

Republicans continually vote to cut social services for these people starting with Reagan closing mental health facilities to the recent batch of republican led states cutting school lunch programs.

Don't pretend like republicans care for anyone other than the rich.

StmarysCity79

The first things they cut are aways Police and Fire. You don't see them cutting anyone who works in the Mayor's office they don't cut the schools, they don't cut the welfare, they don't cut back on anything to do with AA jobs., or programs. They think that police can cover anything when they cut them back it just takes mor e time to get one and they aren't there when needed, they think the Fire Department can make do with worn out junk equipment. But the schools still need their gym floor waxed and their baseball fields grass cut for the big game.

If you read the article you would see that the mayors office budget will be cut by 10% while the police budget is being cut by less than 2%.

Stop believing headlines and read the article.

StmarysCity79

Think about that. They found $90 million to spend on illegal aliens without any problems, per their Mayor. They were able to cut $90 mil out of their budget.....for something they wanted.

These are the same people who cry poor when it's suggested that taxes are too high. "Oh, how are we going to fund roads and infrastructure and schools and all these other things?" Turns out they were just wasting it on bullshit because they apparently found $90 mil just stuffed under a mattress or something.

It's like that ****ing Joe Biden - "Oh, I'm sorry, we can't cut taxes or your Granny will starve to death!" - then gives almost $100 BILLION to Ukraine.

I wish the American people were smarter and would stop voting for these thieves.

Boy you really are stupid.

I thought you swore up and down you didn't read Fox news

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Republicans continually vote to cut social services for these people starting with Reagan closing mental health facilities to the recent batch of republican led states cutting school lunch programs.

In 1955, the Joint Commission on Mental Health and Health was authorized to investigate problems related to the mentally ill. President John F. Kennedy had a special interest in the issue of mental health because his sister, Rosemary, had been lobotomized at the age of 23 at the request of her father.[1] Shortly after his inauguration, Kennedy appointed a special President's Panel of Mental Retardation.[1] The panel included professionals and leaders of the organization. In 1962, the panel published a report with 112 recommendations to better serve the mentally ill.[1]

While public opinion of the mentally ill has improved somewhat, it is still often stigmatized. Advocacy movements in support of mental health have emerged.[1] These movements focus on reducing stigma and discrimination and increasing support groups and awareness. The consumer or ex-patient movement, began as protests in the 1970s, forming groups such as Liberation of Mental Patients, Project Release, Insane Liberation Front, and the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI).[1]

Many of the participants consisted of ex-patients of mental institutions who felt the need to challenge the system's treatment of the mentally ill.[1] Initially, this movement targeted issues surrounding involuntary commitment, use of electroconvulsive therapy, anti-psychotic medication, and coercive psychiatry.[1] Many of these advocacy groups were successful in the judiciary system. In 1975, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit ruled in favor of the Mental Patient's Liberation Front of Rogers v. Okin,[1] establishing the right of a patient to refuse treatment.

A 1975 award-winning film, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, sent a message regarding the rights of those committed involuntarily. That same year, the U.S. Supreme Court restricted the rights of states to incarcerate someone who was not violent. This was followed up with a 1978 ruling further restricting states from confining anyone involuntarily for mental illness.

Clem72

The first things they cut are aways Police and Fire.
I think that's more because most people would be concerned when we cut police and fire. If they come out and say "we have to make cuts to our cities census department" people would say "the who? what the hell do they do count crap? good riddance".

So when they want taxes raised, they cut the highly visible jobs that everyone is concerned about.

gemma_rae

You are such an uncircumcised dick that I bet you look like Rob Reiner in a turtleneck.

Reagan wanted the mentally ill institutionalized, but the SJW's wanted them wandering the streets.