Be warned - you will laugh

gemma_rae

Hence the reason we have SMC on here every day at 11.

:jet:
I volunteered at Project Echo, the homeless shelter in PF, a couple times. Able bodied people, excluding women with small children, were supposed to leave and look for work at 10:00am. I guess it takes whore breath an hour to get to the library.

BOP

Think about that. They found $90 million to spend on illegal aliens without any problems, per their Mayor. They were able to cut $90 mil out of their budget.....for something they wanted.

These are the same people who cry poor when it's suggested that taxes are too high. "Oh, how are we going to fund roads and infrastructure and schools and all these other things?" Turns out they were just wasting it on bullshit because they apparently found $90 mil just stuffed under a mattress or something.

It's like that ****ing Joe Biden - "Oh, I'm sorry, we can't cut taxes or your Granny will starve to death!" - then gives almost $100 BILLION to Ukraine.

I wish the American people were smarter and would rise up with pitchforks, torches, and tar and feathers.
:fixt:

BOP

Yeah don't DEPORT THEM, strip other budgets to cow-tow
How are you going to maintain your positions of power if you don't cater (for at least a little while) to people who will vote for you? Duh.

phreddyp

Republicans continually vote to cut social services for these people starting with Reagan closing mental health facilities to the recent batch of republican led states cutting school lunch programs.

Don't pretend like republicans care for anyone other than the rich.
Well that does explain why you are out on the streets, thanks for the clarification.