Bear shot by hunter bites back, dies

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
...and your spill-a-drink-in-your-lap time.:kiss:

I can hold my liquor VERY well, tyvm. I only spilled a PEPSI on myself. The other two times were alcoholic beverages done TO me. :neener:

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
You make a PERFECT democrat!! :buttkick: :killingme

You are correct, soo many more crimes are committed by trot lines and fishing poles than guns.. :lol: Perfect democrat? Hardly... :lol: I'm middle of the road democrat. :smile: So now its your turn... :smack: :assumetheposition: ------> :buttkick:

Mikeinsmd

dems4me said:
You are correct, soo many more crimes are committed by trot lines and fishing poles than guns.. :lol: Perfect democrat? Hardly... :lol: I'm middle of the road democrat. :smile: So now its your turn... :smack: :assumetheposition: ------> :buttkick:
So if I only have 2 cute kids, and you have 7-8 ugly kids, it's ok for Kains human eating aliens to harvest your kids??? :buttkick:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
What's wrong with being a perfect democrat? :eyebrow:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
At least the Bug is considerate in the morning and closes my door before she turns on the cartoons. :lmao:

Aw. She loves her mommy. :huggy: Or she just doesn't want yelling first thing in the morning. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Aw. She loves her mommy. :huggy: Or she just doesn't want yelling first thing in the morning. :lol:

:lmao: She slept with me last night and we woke about 8 and then she asked me if it was okay to go watch TV. :mylovebug:

D

dems4me

Mikeinsmd said:
So if I only have 2 cute kids, and you have 7-8 ugly kids, it's ok for Kains human eating aliens to harvest your kids??? :buttkick:
and yet again, do you want to aver that your arguments are not like comparing "apples to oranges" :killingme: