Beautiful Rainbow

smithchick231

I wish i had my digital. If you are in Prince Frederick, especially around the 231 area, look east towards the Bay. Can you see the rainbow. Its the most magnificent, vived color, full arch I have seen since leaving Colorado last month. Beautiful. Tho the odd golden glow in the sky has me a little freaked given all i hear about the color of the sky before a tornado.:cds:

C

CalvertNewbie

I wish i had my digital. If you are in Prince Frederick, especially around the 231 area, look east towards the Bay. Can you see the rainbow. Its the most magnificent, vived color, full arch I have seen since leaving Colorado last month. Beautiful. Tho the odd golden glow in the sky has me a little freaked given all i hear about the color of the sky before a tornado.:cds:

I also noticed that eerie "glow", almost a yellow color, looked a little strange outside for a few minutes.

I can see a little of the rainbow behind our house but it's starting to fade. All of the tall trees in the woods are blocking my view but it's still really pretty. It seems to be turning back to gray skies here.

Smowlover409

watching the Maryland Terps vs NC game at Byrd Stadium in College Park, and they showed a beautiful rainbow over the stadium :patriot:

BakeMyFish

Humorous Observations
watching the Maryland Terps vs NC game at Byrd Stadium in College Park, and they showed a beautiful rainbow over the stadium :patriot:

I saw it. It was beautiful. I just got home after driving a couple of hours looking for the fricking Leprechaun at the end of it with his pot of gold. :cds:

:yay:

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1527.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 80